Reviews for Never Forget
8711 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
omigosh, that was SO GOOD! it was really cute and sweet: I love how you captured the friendship part of their relationship. bravo! XD

p.s. I adored the Perry/Dr. D hug-even tho it seemed just a little far fetched. :)
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is great and sweet :)
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Such a cute story. I really like how you wrote Doof in this story, perfectly in character. The 2nd half of this story was really cute and sad at the same time. This was a really good oneshot, great job :)
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Pricat chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aw this is very sweet and could imagine Perry being sad over the boys getting their memories of him being an agent erased but of course he and Doof are friends as they were two lonely souls before they were assigned to each other but I'm pretty sure Perry will keep what Doofy said in his heart.

You should write more of this stuff
Carmine Rogue chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was so sweet. :) And well written too, plus I could totally picture Doofenshmirtz comforting Perry and admitting he's his friend before having his memory erased.

Insta-fave~!