Reviews for Unrequited Attraction
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
What I don't get us the name... Why Unrequited ? But other than that it was amazing! Albeit Nezumi was probably going too fast for Shion

End line? Amazing! I love it!
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WOW! I loved it so much! It made my heart explode into a couple thousand peices of tiny pleasureable goodness! This story was great! It was just what i needed to get into writing a NO.6 Fanfic again...maybe I will make mine a lemon too...:D
Kaila chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awww that was an adorable ending
lolligje chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
hmmm...i think nezumi was too pushy, and went too far too fast. it felt like shion wasn't ready at all, and i'm pretty pretty sure nezumi would not have made this move in this point in their relationship. it's not until after shion kisses him and plans to leave that nezumi realizes how much shion means to him really. you ignored all of nezumi's boundaries here, so i think he was pretty ooc.
0oBreakMeo0 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Kyuuuuu...O Amazing..Nice and long... w Sion is just too cute for words..Great one shot 3
marinav92 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aww! I love how you maintaiden their characterizations! Good job, it was a fabulous story ;).
AnimeGirl124 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh wow this was great! Both Nezumi and Sion were ACTUALLY acting the way they should! Totally in character! I loved it!
C814 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You're a genious.
Suimomo chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my God... Y-you're a genious! OwO

Oh dear, it had been so long since I read a so well-written fanfiction! .

I'm so glad I decided to read this one... I really am!

I also love the fact that you could portrait both the characters so perfectly! You're amazing!

Really, I hope I'll have the possibility to read more from you w

Great story! I really mean it!
artunstaLL chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You're a genious. Seriously, I could totally feel the mood in there. Hope to read more No.6 fanfiction from you!
Caitlin Crisis chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was nicely written, and I like that you had the two (Nezumi and Sion/Shion) go, well, all the way. It gives us readers a whole variety because the other completed "M" fics that have been posted haven't gotten there quite yet. Your story was easy to read and enjoyable. I hope that you find the time to post more No. 6 fics in the future.

(On a side note, I rarely review, and it's quite difficult for me. Sorry if this sounds like nonsense.)