Reviews for Final Purification
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Wow, what a truly excellent story!

Hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
this is a really cool idea and story! great in-character writing, too! hope you can update soon :)
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
good thing you are still working on this. I knew I was right not to lose hope yet.

Thanks for making my day!
Bobby Corwen chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
This is remarkable. Please continue!
Achuta-Ilma-Tekomen chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Another outstanding chapter to another outstanding story.

I like how this chapter really sets itself apart from the pre-established game, the pre-established world, and even the story as you've designed it thus far.

It really shows us, the readers that this is a story all of its own. Holding true to the game it's inspired by in themes and history only.

I can't wait to see where you go with this, as I've said about ALL your works.

Did I mention you're my absolute favorite author? No?

Well, you're my absolute favorite author. And if any readers haven't, take a look at BrokenRepublic's other works, they're all really impressive and layered.
Achuta-Ilma-Tekomen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I'd have to review this chapter for over an hour to fully express just how awesome it is.

The bit with Yuna and the prison was difficult to read. My initial reaction was "How could you, as a writer, subject Yuna.. YUNA of all people to something so.. horrible." But I shouldered on because I knew it was expertly written and that this story was going to go places.

But Tidus' introduction was amazing. I was taken back. Not just to FFX, but to my first play-through of X. I had to take a moment and re-read what I had just read, to be sure that I was feeling the way I was.

I've read your Broken Shield, and the writing styles of both stories are different. This one fits FFX to a T.

Reading Tidus' lines I'm hearing James Arnold Taylor's voice. Reading Auron's I'm hearing Matt McKenzie.

"Keep dreaming, buddy."

Awesome.
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
this is, truly, the finest piece of art I have seen in a while. It reads so well that one might think he is actually playing/watching the scenes in an actuall game/movie/whatever.

This doesn't just feel like a fanfic. It feels like the real deal.

I really hope that you can find the motivation to continue this story, as I would be very happy to read more ASAP. Don't let this masterpiece rot until nothing is left anymore, like with most of the fanfics here. bring this one to an end. This is YOUR story after all, right?
allycat chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
wow! it's nice reading this again. :) i love the world you described outside of spira. keep it up! i can't wait to read more!
xrainbowninjax chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, Oh and, continue! PLEASE
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Always liked 'coming up from the ashes' type of story.

I'm interested in finding out where you will go with this fic.

X-2 was lousy. I wish that X had the 'sphere' job system though. That was cool
allycat chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
omg. pleeeeaaaseeee continue! i love your writing and ideas. they are very unique and interesting.

I LOVE AURON. you have given him the bad***ness he deserves. keep up the awesome work!
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like so far how this mirrors the original FFX, but yet is different from it. You've picqued my curiosity- I can't wait to see where and how everyone is, and also to get a better glimpse of the enemy.

Yet, you're right about FFX-2. I was horribly disappointed in it- it's just *bad*.