Reviews for Consanguinity
PillsburyDB11 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I know it's been a while but please update! :3 I wanna read moreeee it's interesting. So please update. :3
Someone chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
good story.
theeternalguest chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Funny perverted incestuous oh and when will they find out they are brother and sister that will ether be the funniest thing in the world or the most aquered
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
PLEASE COME BACK TO UPDATE!
Countrygirl19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I like it! Please update I find the situation very interesting and it diffrent makes you think on two sides of things makes me wonder how Tai and Kari will react? would they stay together or would they break up because of this discovery and what about the baby? so many questions to be answered please update when you can :D
Odinson91 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Don't really have much to say but 8/10
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Great chapter! :) im still a bit confused about Tais parents though - are they OC, or from the show?
Vigatus chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I can hardly wait unit everyone finds out that Tai and Kari are siblings. Kari's parents will have to do a lot of explaining to do then.
Metal Warrion 190 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
primero que nada. Hola! Debo admitir que tu fic me llamo mucho la atencion Really.I have nothing against your way of seeing things.

That is yours and yours alone. And I repeat that.

Personally I will say that attracts me to these two brothers incest. But I dont worry. I dont a crazy pervert. Ok. Only saying I see it as something instinctive.

Nothing bad...and sick.

On the contrary, is something really cute.

And this fic is a good shape of explain the cute of this paring.

I like

and and I will be following

So...contratulations...yo as wining a reader more
Vigatus chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Nice chapter, thanks for updating. Everyone seems very level headed at the moment. I expect that to stop once they discover Tai and Kari are biological siblings. I am from Atlantic Canada and the song was in English when I heard it but I think it was originally Gaelic.
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Wow, this is really interesting :)cant wait for you to update ! ;)
apocalyps24 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
im truly interested in seeing where this story goes... im hoping for a hapy ending... for although i dont necesaraly agree with incest i believe love is love, weather its between brother and sister or complete strangers. and besides if you look at history the only truly taboo relationship is that of a mother and her children...
Vigatus chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Interesting story so far. I am looking forward to seeing how Tai and Kari find out that they are related. this reminds me a little bit of a folk song from back home. It is a story about a girl who goes crying to her mother because she had asked her father's permission to get married to her love and he forbade it due to that the man was his illegitimate son. the song goes through all the boys in the town and all of them are her father's sons. At the end of the song the mother tells her daughter that she can marry who ever she pleases because although her husband fathered all the sons in town, he never had a daughter.