Reviews for Carved
Mistress Arsonist chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Consider this a subtle reminder that this story is amazing and totally deserves finishing. If you feel the inclination to do so.

I'm not remotely kidding. You've got the characterisation down pat. Your writing style is brilliant, not a single spelling or grammar error to be seen. And the ideas being explored are such fun to read. You could literally go anywhere with this. And I urge you to think about it.

Your story is excellent and I for one would love to see what happens next. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with Chris and Bianca's wedding on top?
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. I hope one day you'll return to this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
please continue!
Fluer Talia Avery chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
. . . I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story. It just seems so realistic, and sad, but it doesn't end saddly. I love Piper and Leo, and I adore Chris portrayed this way. This is officially my favorite story in the Charmed fandom. Thanks for sharing it.
Falchion chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I realize this is unlikely to be finished with two years of no updates, but I just wanted to say how much I loved this. Your writing is beautiful and sucked me right in, and the look into Chris's thoughts is heartbreaking.
A Supernatural Oncer chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I love it! Poor Chris! Please update soon!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
poor Chris Wyatt really blew everything
Hayden Avery chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Good job
Katelaina chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Thankyou so much, I have always loved Chris centric charmed fics but there just aren't that many - you made my day! Please update soon.
AWorldOfWonderLand chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Really good story, i hope you do eventually continue it.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I've fallen in love with this story, so I very much hope that you'll continue it and don't let it hanging here, because it deserves to be written...
Pretty please? ;)
Aynessa chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
So fantastic I can't even find the words to describe the entirety of it.

I don't even know what to say. I'm just that speechless.

Actually, I do know what to say. Don't *ever* let this amazing story just sink into hiatus. It is too damn good to deserve that.
Aynessa chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Oh. OH.

This story is so freaking mind-blowing. Amazing! Astounding! I am thoroughly impressed and overjoyed to have found this incredible story.

Every few months, I search the entirety of the Charmed archive, hunting for those few stories that are absolute gold. THIS...is one of them. Absolutely blew my mind. I normally wait until the last chapter of any story I find to review it, but this one just couldn't wait. The praise is just too explosive to keep inside until the last chapter, because you are one of the most amazing writers I have had the good fortune to come across.

Good heavens I don't even know what I'm saying, I'm so excited to find such a lovely rarity in fanfiction. Impeccable writing, pacing, description, storytelling, characterization, everything! Just beautiful to behold. The way you tell the story from Chris' perspective and without even trying, manage to convey his strength and his weakness all at the same time, in the way he's too horrified to fight back against his brother, yet too strong to break down at the sight of his dead beloved, in the attempt to control the situation when he realizes he's at his mother's mercy, yet holds too much love for her to force himself to keep lying and fighting - OH...it's brilliant. Truly brilliant.

I'm sure I sound like some gushing fangirl at the moment, so you'll have to forgive me. I normally don't react this way to any story. I think the last time I was this excited for a fic was "A Pair of Ragged Claws" by cunneware. It's just so depressingly rare to find fantastic fiction, but you have thoroughly turned my preconceptions over! So happy.

I think I've run out of gushing praise now (haha), so now I will gleefully enjoy chapter 3!
Lilingppg007 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Awesome story. Good job done there. Looking forward to new updates
rebelmagnus chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I hope you decide to continue this story!