Reviews for The Dirty Mistresses Club
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very well-written. It's nice to see some closure with Jo. Jerry was honest with her and helped her work out her anguish and frustration with the whole Luke situation. She was wrong to sleep with Luke, but he can't place all of the blame on her. I hope Andy never ever gets back with Luke.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it. Jo vindicated. I though the show writers did her a very poor turn in 2x07. Specially that bit in the bar, where she crows about being the one that got away. I really liked how you presented it, and using Jerry was masterful. He's not much worked in ff, and it's refreshing.
Parodys chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I have to admit I was hesitant about reading this but you always write such lovely character pieces that o had to try. I wasn't disappointed in the least . I fully agree with you about Luke. It was nice to see Jerry play therapist to Jo. Well done on the fic!
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You write Jerry so perfectly! I love Detective Barber! I wish you'd continue you this!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I know that Jo Rosati was the bad guy on the show but I did like the character, so I'm glad to see this story which shows her side. I enjoyed this story.
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It never sat right with me how Luke just sent Jo back like a dog with its tail between its legs. I liked her, she brought something different to the table. I really hope we get to see her again, because now it all seems so unresolved. They should have done it like how you wrote it in this piece because now it all looks like she only served as a plot device to drive Luke & Andy apart.

Anyway, very well written, I like how painfully honest Jerry is. He doesn't beat around the bush-just like how he is on the show. Good descriptions too. I sympathize with Jo here, like Jerry said it wasn't like she forced herself on him. All in all really well written good read! Keep writing!
Frutti chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
nicely written... different angle from the usual. Not my usual read but I enjoyed it. Thanks.