Reviews for Ineluctable
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
A Lovely fix to the mess we have had to live with.
HuddYM chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I absolutely adore your writing. You managed to keep the characters in character, while developing this wonderful plot. (Which is, by the way, so much better then the real season 7 finale)
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
a one shot? i think it'd be super interesting to see their relationship anew. especially in another city. without wilson. can they do it? yes they can! and you should write about it :)
lin12344 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I hope you continue this good story and make HUDDY live in my mind and not like writers of show did destoying House to a criminal and could be a murderer.
JLCH chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Going to copy the comment I made on your LJ.

On behalf of [H]ouse fans around the world, THANK YOU!

newdayz chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Okay wow! This is what we all hold out hope for, and yes I'll admit I'm obsessed but hadn't heard a whole lot about the alternative finale, which parts where that, the ending, the hairbrush, please explain further cause now I'm back to being more than pissed at the powers that be for the last half of the season and the finale most of all but maybe they can redeem themselves by doing something right this season or next if House makes it that long and LE agrees to come back or guest star!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved it, so much better than what we got in the finale. This is in-character and makes lots of sense. Thank you, it was beautifully written. :)
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Really? It was rumored before that this is how the season should end originally? Hmmp, haven't read of these rumors then... I just know the spoilers about some Hallucination/ dream sequences and that Huddy didn't really break up on BOMBSHELLS but not this one... This was a great alternate version... Thank you for this... :)
Sam chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
If only this was the path the idiotic David Shore took in the finale there may have been something to look forward to and worth watching in the remaining season.
minnie313 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011