Reviews for Recollections Series: Story Four
Oophaki chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh man this is good. I love you. Omg.
I love your 'Memories' stories so much
HMP chapter 1 . 1/15
Yay, no more horrible depressed feelings - just confused ones. Wait, maybe that's worse. Can't wait to read the next installment :)
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
My heard was pounding this whole chapter. :) Thanks for so much backstories!
Rin28 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Im glad we get to see some of the memories that sanji forgot. I like stalker sanji by the way ;D
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was so sweet despite some of Sanji's stalker-ish moments.
Face Paint chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
G-G-GYYYAAAAAAA! Ahh, Creeper!Sanji, I love it, I love it so much. Oh man, I was seriously biting my had the whole time I read this, that poor bastard. Ah, he reminds me of myself at some parts, I love that, the relatebleness(- is that a word? OTL). The writing as wonderful as always, oh, wow. I really honestly hate angst, but when you write it like this, how could I not enjoy reading it? It's so fabulous, this whole series, keep up the great work! You're a legend
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMG! I just love love love love this! SOOOOO that is what happened to Sanji during their "break" from each other! I am so happy that finally we got some things from Sanji before the gym scene where Sanji kissed he life out of Zoro. _ hehehe. I just love how Sanji keeps on changing his feelings for Zoro: one minute Zoro is endearding to him and the next he just wants to crush Zoro. hahahaha. Seriously it is just like the dynamic of their relationship.

I was wondering what the envelope was. I thought it was like a picture of Sanji or something. But i think your way was sooo much better because it had such a big impact on Sanji and Zoro. Sooooo that is where Sanji's get well card went...and all this time i thought Zoro threw it away or something; instead of doing that, Zoro kept the card with him always. _ Probably the get well card from Sanji was Zoro's strenghth or somthing like that.

Again i just love love love love it! I can hardly wait to read more Recollection Stories from you. And i am very happy to see that you already have the sequel plan. _ But i guess it is jus too bad it won't be ZoSan. T_T nonetheless i will keep watch for it!
NotMuchOfATalker chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hi, I really love this. I can't wait to read the next story. Continue please? So soon.
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwww~

This was really sweet!

I love Story Four the best! :D

I really loved the background story between Pell and Sanji. The mystery of them having a relationship or not has finally cleared! So they were just close friends! _ I feel relieved to know that!
hullohullo chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
. . . . . . Makes me feel like reading memories again.

Ya know... the memories fic is actually the only fic I've read over and over again... though I admit I jump a bit to my favorite sceens sometimes.

Can ya write a chopperxsomeone fic from the memories universe? I feel sooo sorry for him!

Baii!
moutonshot chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
First of all i'm gonna say real thankyou for the story Stark-san! :) This fast update is cool! Keep it up if i may ask ;)

I love this recollection piece! The drama is so high in the air i can feel it. And now i know about Chaka. Also about the card. Thought Zoro was just gonna save it somewhere inside his room, or maybe simply put it on his nightstand. I just can't wait until they finally confess their feelings about each other and get along already. The card told everything clearly. I swear Stark-san, you made them -Zoro and Sanji- extra human. Their characters are so real. The romance is gotten deep under my skin. Even i wish i had a guy just like Zoro. The Zoro of your stories lol.

Anyway, about the line that Zoro said; "It sounds cool, Ace, I just don't know how long I'm gonna be hereā€¦" was that mean the part of Zoro leaving to Japan will start? After all this achingly encounter with Sanji? Well... it's just i thought recollection stories starts from the come back of Zoro from Japan. Sorry if i am mistaken though, guess i have to read back the details of the memories's main story as well as the recollections :)

Once again i say thankyou for the story, for the amazing writing. God bless!
Miss Di chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I just love your work. I don't think I've ever read anything you wrote that I didn't love. Keep up the fabulous work. XOXO
GB Freak1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story was incredible. I loved that Sanji has the neutral party Pell to confide in and that Pell has his own issues to contend with. I felt for poor Zoro and am glad to know that they do wind up together. Looking forward to the dojo confrontation. You are truly a gifted writer, weaving all these intricacies into your AU world sucking your readers in fully. I almost completely forget that these characters are anime pirates. You should do this professionally, if you don't all ready.
Pookey chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
*flails* Holy ahit this was amazing. I love the little puzzle pieces that clue in together how they got together! Ah Now I want to read Memories again for the 4th time...Squeeeee
Green-san chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh God, this was just... I need to re-read 'Memories', these stories makes my heart ache so-so badly in a so-so good way.

Sometime you wonder if an author looses their touch when you don't hear that much from hir in a long time on a certain story or in general. With you, Stark, that's never an issue. Every little part is well-written and ties in nicely with all the rest.

I too love how you characterize everyone, you make them feel so human and yet so them. Can I please borrow your key to Oda's head some day?

Thank you for unraveling the past of the 'Memories'. ;w;