Reviews for Just Three Words
Bawling my eyes out.

Not really. :) but your fic rocked. It was amazing. I'm not gonna bother describing how awesome it was.

I love your fic...

Short, and beautiful. Really, really, well done and thank the heavens for this fic. :)
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Really deep and emotional! I loved it!
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This will forever be one of my favorite stories about SasoDei. It doesn't need many words to impact the reader, and that itself is a amazing talent. I honestly have no idea why I never reviewed this even though I have read to more times than I can count so here is my attempt of one. Hooray for SasoDei! -
kittyteen11o5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
i love this so cute!
vidronoliquidificador chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
quite sad and so beautiful
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
this is really good, and i'm not sure what to say, i think i'm left speechless, i love how you write, i just love it soo much
MagdalenaCS chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
really beautifull fic!

sorry I don't speak english but I loved this fic, please continue writting sasodei/deisaso histories n,n
Flipspring chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I really owe it to you to review this, don't I?

Every time I read something new you post (although I haven't read your Konan/Yahiko yet, sorry! It will happen.) I can see that you're getting better and better, and finding a voice of your own - kind of mixing together things you've read and adding in something that's just yours. By the way, I loved this line: "In the light of the day, things are hidden and masked. In the bright sunlight and blue skies, it's easy to pretend." because it's very true, but also very different from what's "traditional."

I've skimmed it a few times after the initial read now, and I'm still not sure if I understand fully what you were trying to get across, but I can tell it's there. And I love that it's just a bit open to interpretation. It gives me something to think about.

I feel like I have more to say, but I can't think of anything. Nice job. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this.
DeadAccount167293 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Loved it! :D

It was really cute and I loved the plot to it! -
Jasmiineliip chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I wish they could be tgt, anyway, good story!
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Finally, a Deidara/Sasori story that's actually canon! It's always stupid shit like high school stories, so I've been waiting for a story that pertains to canon and what their relationship could look like within that frame. Well written, intriguing, and satisfying! Great job!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
cool
theabominablesnowmansassfur chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Beautiful. Really gorgeous...you have a very poetic style of writing, I think! And it's really sparked an emotion in me, I don't know a proper word for it though. Maybe sadness(in a good way!), but it's a bit different...either way, excellent job. I seriously don't know how to tell you how much I love this. Amazing work, friend!