Reviews for some assembly required
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
No thank YOU for making a story in whci I thoroughly enjoyed!
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
That ending was so wonderfully genius! XD That was friggin beautiful! Gonna miss this story and all of it's awesomeness!
theevilmuffin chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
I've followed this story for a long a time and to see it finally and so beautifully finished is making my feels go crazy. This is so amazing that I have no words for it. I really wish I had reviewed more often. There's just so much awesome in this story and I love that you started and ended with Ino and Sakura's fight, rather than cutting it off just because Sasuke and Sakura got together!

This story is a huge inspiration to me, and I hope to keep reading your work in the future.

In three words: You nailed it.
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
*sobs*
I love this story so much, it's such a shame that it's over
Thank you for writing it! :) xx
wingedmercury chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
aw, so nice! You know, you should totally make this story into an original and publish it; it wouldn't be that hard since the story is AU. I've seen other fanfic authors change the names in their fics, polish up their story, and have it published, and many of the fics were not as good as this one! Well, just a thought. Anyway, I do hope you write more fic! I'll be waiting:)
wingedmercury chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED! GAH! You slay me with the last line. I super love this story; the ending was great. Heehee. And now I sense an epilogue...
wingedmercury chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
Haha, I loved this chapter. I could totally see Hinata hyperventilating at the spa; and I loved Ino's dad. he's so nice:) And Kiba is perty much the shit. ONWARDS!
StoneWings37 chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! So sad it's over
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
Sleepy Sasuke...d mn hot to the sexy degree lmao XD good chapter.
finish line chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Finally. Finally! FINALLYYYY The reconciliation I've been waiting for-the set-aside-my-pride-and-get-this-over-with moment! Sasuke was being so adorable with the tea-scene, even though he and Ino managed to get into one petty argument over said drink.

Kiba. He's the mannnnn. :)) Finally met Inoichi and he'll be good. D

Second last chapter?

...This is too soon, but it would be beautiful had you prepared a sequel (although there are times that sequels destroy the story as a whole, it would still be awesome). :) And lovely update, by the way. XD
finish line chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
I can't believe myself. I freaking can't believe myself. How could I have left this out? I honestly didn't have a clue you have updated this story twice already. And here I am now, gaping and still incredulous, trying to weigh in the words I want-have-to say. :P Know that you're my favourite author now (because you're different. I don't know what kind of "different" [because I can't explain it myself] so don't bother to ask. xD), so I wouldn't let this chapter go without having a review/comment from me.

I love Karin. I don't know why others play with her character and place her in as a b*tch, but I love her. I may be using her as an antagonist on some of my stories, but that's for the sake of having someone to dislike. XP You turned her into an awesome best friend and sister, and I adore the change.

Sakura questioning about Sasuke's past one-night-stands made me smile so dumbly because I could already imagine her narrowing her eyes and actually doubting her man. D LOOOL. And Karin's babbling tendencies to explain Sasuke's past escapades-so darn cute. :3

[I had to get back to my previous review to find out what we were talking about. :P]
Whoa, a superhero theme of sorts for prom? :)) Cool! And of course I'm evil. That's what I pride myself for. :D I'm sadistic and I love it. :)

And it's fun watching your chosen actors stammer with words and then unconsciously change the direction of the plot of the play. :) They're pretty hilarious, making you one, too. :P
Alia Rubrik chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Arguing about the finer points of espresso. Gosh this story makes me laugh! Great update. A little short, but oh well, at least it was an update :) I don't want this story to end! But all good things must :( Please update soon :)
Macey Hart chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
omg. this is my new favorite sasusaku story. thank you for writing such a funny, well-characterized story! looking forward to more :)
Tigers and Dragons chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Yay for maturity! So, it's winding up now. Other than resolving the issue between Ino and Sakura, what else can we expect?
I was going to say, this story really seems more like an Ino/Sakura friendship story than a Sakura/Sasuke romance. I mean, Sakura and Sasuke are now together but the story hasn't finished.

I agree, Karin was the best part of this story. Would you consider writing more of her? Not necessarily in this story, but in general?
andy-chan24 chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
hahahahaha! this is just cute. :)) I love clueless sasuke-kun and naruto. they're just adorable. :3 wow. it's been months since your last update. hope you are doing fine. :D
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »