Reviews for The Tale of Two Siblings
P. Wynters chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
If anyone was wondering what happened to me ... I lost access to my account because I was inactive and then forgot the email I used for this account / am I ashamed? Yes! It's incomplete and I can't f-ing finish without making another account and putting the final chapter under a different title. I know I can contact fiction press but I think it's too much work, I know I know lazy of me ... Ha! You know what I just noticed while writing this? In the AN for chapter one I wrote "more to come" and .. well if you read the end of chapter one you'll get the pun. Anyway the story might just remain as it is now sorry guys. I'll try to sign in again.
monokuro neko chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
this is such an amazing story! This is one of my all time favourite fanfictions and i always come back to reread it, thx so much for writing this!
Nina chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Fuuuuuuckk! That woman ruined the moment! :( ... Wait why does rin is not wearing any underwear O.o
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!11
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
oooooooo DRAMA!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Ouch Len...jealous much?
z67ywkvp dite Kurea-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow! J'aime beaucoup ce que je viens de lire. C'est parti pour le chapitre 2! :3
TheRealKittyGalore chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Oh how imm in love with this story. Absolutely in love. I love lemons toos :3 I NEED CHAPPY 10, KAYS? haha- *strokes hitler mustashe* mwa ha ha lawl Keep up the good workkkkk! ITS SEXY.

MY REVIEW IS SEXY. ID FUCK IT UF I COULD.
paper chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
UPDATE PLEASE :)
rosie chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
awwww Thanks for writing a story and i'm sure you won't disappoint .
Happiness Sunshine and Gum chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I love how he dominates,

I can't wait for it,

( ) ( )

( _ ),

Hola, adios, and gracias,

And HI!
optimistic otaku chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I'm 13 going on 14...I shouldn't be reading this...but you're such a good writer I can't help it. :3 I like seeing Len take control over and seeing Rin try, but not succeed in stopping him XD Its cute and slightly funny and really, really good! Oh and check out my page on facebook w
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Lmfao I do that whole "it's just research" excuse too but...in a more jiraya sama way. And for similar reasons too. ;) lolz good. I want to see mama kagamine pay for being so heartless!
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
X3 I is single so I clicked the review button! :D nyahahahahaaa!
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Oof. This is starting to sound like the really short anime I'd found once. It was also a reinvest (not hentai though). It was called I love my sister (I think).
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »