Reviews for Embers
MrsMusicAddict chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
So it's been SUCH a long time since you updated and I think it's a shame, cuz I really think this is exceptionally well! And you cut it off right before the ball? That's just harsh

I would love you forever if you continued this :)
Emily chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
OMG THIS STORY IS SOOO AMAZING!
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE - I WANT TO READ MORE!
LOVE IT 3
ronnyangel88 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
i love this story are you going to be updating soon
LackOfFortune chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
HOLY SHIT DO I LOVE THIS
justanotherfangurl chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
UGH I wish this story would update its SO good!
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
This story is so good! Your writing style is amazing and this story is just so interesting and wonderful. I'm always wanting to read more after I finish a chapter. I really wish you will update soon.
Swizzle527 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Have you forgotten about this story or is it finished? I was really pumping myself up for their ball entrance and we never got it :( This is a really great story!
castielmorstan chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I love it!
CoryMonteith.No1.Fan chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I was right! I knew I'd love this story just as much as 1800-SOS, maybe even more if that's even possible? All of your stories are wonderful and I can't WAIT until the day when the next update arrives! :)
klainenific chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
this is a wonderful story!
thank you for this but aren't you going to continue this story?.. i really wished you will continue this please (puppy dog eyes..)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
This is wonderful! Kind of depressing that you don't seem to update though :/
DeviousGirl chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I see it's been a while, but here's to hoping you update soon!
I just read this, and I think it's very sweet. :)
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Have you abandoned this? Please don't :( I'm absolutely in love with how this is progressing and I'm desperate for a happy ending. Please update soon!
bookworm134 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
I sure hope this is a WIP...I really want to know what happens next! Very well written and beautifully put together...:)

Keep up the great work!