Reviews for Embers
DippyPip chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I'm loving your story! Please please continue it :D
The Devil In Me chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
bnice plot, and you write really good..
Coat chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Some seriously good stuff here! :) keep it up.
AphraelFT chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I cannot wait for this story to be updated, and I wish I'd found it sooner. I've been reading 1800 SOS so I was so excited to see you've written a new story, and a fairy tale-esque one at that! I was wondering (I may not have read that part if it was already there) is Kurt's stutter sort of the product of all of his step mother's bullying?
Muchacha chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Poor Kurt, getting abused while the guest pretends otherwise.
JustLikeTheSong chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
the story just keeps getting better. Poor kurt though, i can feel his frustration with his stutter. Also i wish his step mother a slow and painful death.
Tun Yun chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I adore this story, its a charming and refreshing change from the usual modern day Glee stories. Its extremely reminiscent of the movie "Ever After" (which I believe you've done quite well). I love how you've portrayed Kurt, in all other stories he's the haughty, confident Diva, but I every now and then he needs to be fragile which I think you've captured beautifully with the stutter and his love for animals (Pav). I'll be reading this story over and over again until you update :)

Thanks for sharing it with us,

~Yun
Soul-Kit524 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Awesome chapter update asap!
bullets-embrace chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Holy.

Sweet.

Hell.

YOU ARE JUST... ugh. This is Klaine/Cinderella at its beautiful best.

I am sososo ready for moar, gah.
JustLikeTheSong chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
ahhhhhh! I totally and completely love this story. It is amazing! I just want to hug you for writing this. I didn't realise it till now but its exactly the story i was looking for to read. So thank you for being awesome. Also you get bonus points for using the word huzzah, its kinda my word of the moment and i use it a little too frequently.
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
This story is amazing! Update asap!
Soul-Kit524 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Awwww he saved blaine! This chapter was fan-freaking-tastic! I loved it:))))))) I cannot believe im the only one who reviewed! Update asap! I wanna get sucked back into the kingdom of villon Immediantly!
liz chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
this is amazing! update soon pleaseeeeD:
everykissbeginswithklaine chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Obj I really like where this is going! It is really good so far! Keep up the great work!
zoopee chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Im excited to see where this goes] cant wait for the next chapter.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »