Reviews for Embers
justanotherfangurl chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
UGH I wish this story would update its SO good!
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
This story is so good! Your writing style is amazing and this story is just so interesting and wonderful. I'm always wanting to read more after I finish a chapter. I really wish you will update soon.
Swizzle527 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Have you forgotten about this story or is it finished? I was really pumping myself up for their ball entrance and we never got it :( This is a really great story!
castielmorstan chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I love it!
CoryMonteith.No1.Fan chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I was right! I knew I'd love this story just as much as 1800-SOS, maybe even more if that's even possible? All of your stories are wonderful and I can't WAIT until the day when the next update arrives! :)
klainenific chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
this is a wonderful story!
thank you for this but aren't you going to continue this story?.. i really wished you will continue this please (puppy dog eyes..)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
This is wonderful! Kind of depressing that you don't seem to update though :/
DeviousGirl chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I see it's been a while, but here's to hoping you update soon!
I just read this, and I think it's very sweet. :)
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Have you abandoned this? Please don't :( I'm absolutely in love with how this is progressing and I'm desperate for a happy ending. Please update soon!
bookworm134 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
I sure hope this is a WIP...I really want to know what happens next! Very well written and beautifully put together...:)

Keep up the great work!
Antalbot chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I love the plot and everything. But, to be honest, you end your stories way to soon. They always have an open end and the reader's like "What happens next?" Sorry if this offended you, but that's just how I feel.
WickedHolmes chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
It looks as though this fic has been abandoned, but I so hope that you will finish it. I am really enjoying it and I want it to continue. :D8
987deletedaccount654 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I've never been one for fairytale-like fics, but you did an incredible job with this. You're like...a fanfiction Hans Christian Anderson.
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Please continue this story! It's so good, I'm loving it so far. xx :)
229 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »