Reviews for Embers
souls.can.be.used.as.blankets chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
absolutely adorable! I'm so excited to see how you plan on tying all the loose ends. And the stutter is a nice departure from the traditional fairytale trope.

can't wait for the next chapter!
raspberrytwists chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I am in love with this fanfic! You're a really good writer :) Please update soon, I need more!

Nat xx
AnNyanimous chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
I have to admit, I saw your note about the IB programme and laughed~. I'm suffering from this terrible thing as well~. I have so much AP European History to do it's not even funny~. I wanna burn it~.

Anyways, lovely chapter dear~! :3
iwishiwaslunalovegood chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Whaaaat, no more chapters? This story is beyond amazing, and I would love to know how it all turns out! Please update, even though you haven't updated since december! :-)
AnnerMarie chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
My indignant squawk of NO! when I realized there wasn't a next button for this after this chapter was quite humorous...

Amazing fic! absolutely loving it!
fangirlforevercuz i can chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! i love this story! I was reading and was ready to click to go to the next chapter and there was no "next" button! dfghjhgfghjgfhjh-this story-uikfgdfgvbndis- is just so adorable- ghjkjhgjkhg- I DONT EVEN- duhjkbgfdgfhg- BWAH!
LiveLifeWithLove chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Beautiful story. I love it! :D

I can't wait for the next update!

~DFTBA and Best Wishes!
LiveLifeWithLove chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Don't take IB, hmm? A bit too late for that. I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Anyways, great story with an interesting spin on it. I can't wait to see how it progresses. And even though Poor Kurtie's stutter is unpleasant, it's so damn cute to read :)

Keep up the great work!

~DFTBA and Best Wishes!
Parmelde Lorntiere chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Oh gosh I sort of fell in love with this story. It reminds me of Ever After which is my favorite Cinderella movie. I really hope you're still working on it. I seriously just love it so so much.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Why hasn't this updated? I love it! I just hope that Kurt gets over his stutter soon! (Or maybe even sing)
ptirobo chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
I just stumbled upon this gem of a story, and I tremendously enjoyed it !

I hope you intend on keeping it alive !

It's too precious !
emmaplodocus chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Wow, this is amazing! So well written, it is very realistic and touching and I just can't wait for more.
Frelise chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
This story is so marvelous! I love how you write, and the plot is just lovely. (: I really can't wait to see how things go at the Ball!
blueskiesandbutterflies chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
This is one of the best Klaine stories I've ever read! It's *so* good! I *cannot* wait for the next chapter! :D
SarahMia95 chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
This is exactly what I needed after such an awful day. Really, I can't believe I haven't read this before, considering my love for all things fairy tale. Anyway, I think that your story is fantastic, and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »