Reviews for Embers
Maddie chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
This story is simply adorable, I love it!
TestingFate chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Blaine is so sweet! The roses, helping with Kurt's chores, the compliment on how he looked... :) I hope the ball goes well for the two of them! Wonder what Tourneboulle will think when Blaine shows up with a man...
Chanelle Brennan chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
ARGH! You are evil! How can you stop there!

LLoving it ;D 3333
me chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Hooooray, pleaaaase update sooon
Prettyprettyperfect chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Yay you updated! I love this fic, so you should update some more :D I loved this chapter. I loved that Blaine helped with the chores instead of just leaving them or something. Oh and also Kurts reaction when Blaine starts stripping! Lol! And the flowers and... ugh I love this story. I can't wait to see the Ball.

PrettyPrettyPerfect xx
atasteofarmageddon chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Oh my god, someone hold me. I love this story, it's so precious.
MonPetitCoeur chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
OMG

ICANT-GAAAHHHH!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Nice chapter! Can't wait to see the ball!
youhadmeatklaine chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Sigh every time you update my hear skips a bit, this story is awesome, I can't wait for the ball!
OneTwoOne chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Awh sp incredibly sweet! Can't wait to see the actual ball!
mardie186 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Loved that Blaine brought Kurt flowers (awwwwwww),and helped him finish his chores so he could go to the ball. Can't wait to see their faces if they realize its him with Prince Blaine. I hope they have a very romantic evening together filled with dancing and kisses. Love this so much! And I loved Blaine just dropping trou in front of Kurt to change. (That actually seems to be a Darren trait, he is not terribly shy, whereas Kurt/Chris seems to be much more modest). Looking forward to the next chapter at the ball!
Mari-Buffy chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I am so in love with this! I need another chapter! Pleeeease?
pukingranebows chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
So cute, and funny, and his step-mothers a horrid wench. Blaine's a puppy and it makes me happy. Update soon I want to see what shenanigans go down at the ball :)
waroftheposes chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Yay! Update. That made me so happy. Can't wait for the next, where hopefully there'll be dancing and such?
Dwimmer-Crafty chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
IM SO EXCITED FOR THE BALL NOW ASDFGHRKFIEJDHHWK.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »