Reviews for Embers
intensewhatever chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
That was so good! Seriously! This story is amazing! Oh my gosh!

I hope you had a wonderful holidays. :) This chapter was an amazing present! lol

Update soon! I can't wait!

I love how bold Blaine is. It's so fitting of his personality and the fact that he's a prince. :)
TheLuciferPerson chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Damn. I really like this story.

Please update fast!

I usually am overflowing with suggestions for writers, but I feel like I pretty much know the way this is going to go (what with Kurt dancing with Blaine and everyone else gets supremely jealous and takes it out on Kurt).

I absolutely love your story!
Forapineapple345 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
MADAME IS SICK AND TWISTED AND GOD DO I LOVE THE DRAMA SHE INFLUENCES IN THIS STORY! You've got me at the edge of my seat! Klaine (yay!) but there is a storm approachin, ye know I be seein it! Haha, sorry, I like writing strangely. Anyways, I am a very impatient person, and I just cannot Sao for another update on this story, you know, I will be at my wit's end! Update soon, adoration for your story yaw huh!
Takemyhanddssssss123 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Gosh, this is brilliant. I was reading your update, and I was like, "Oh my Rowling this ROCKS!" so yeah. I can't of way to see more EpicKlaineliness cuz it rocks. Keep up the grandiose work, I cannot wait for another update, I'm glad yore writing again! ;)
Kkklaineadorestheredvinesss chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Oh my lord- I LOVE THIS FIC! the plotline is BEAUTIFUL, the writing impeccable, and I canno wait for the ball. SUPER EXCITED!
Curtainedfoil chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
;sdfjsdlfkjs Oh- I love this story! Update soon!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I love this :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
KimuAkiyo chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
This is soooooooooo good. I understand that your life is hectic right now, but just give us a sign this isn't abandoned?
golden-perception chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Well done! Poor Kurt. I'm glad Blaine knows who he is now. Can't wait for more.
Elfxci chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
OHHHHHH ME gusta! Plz continue but Mademe should find out about Kurt an Blaine. PLLLZZZZ CONTINUE I FREAKIN LUUUVV UR STORY PLZ CONTINUE! O.O
tomoyosita chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
ooohh, just like ever after?

pleaase continue! :D
Tangled In Klaine chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
PLEASE UPDATE. THIS IS KILLING ME.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
I really loved the way you ended this chapter! I am so in love with this story and I can't wait to read more! :D
Cutiepi97 Jessie J chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
OMG I love this! please update soon! 3

Also, I'd love to see Blaine's reaction from when he found out that Kurt was a noble! That would be awesome! XD
TomatinaLover chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
"He'd kidded himself into thinking that he'd come in and swoop the man or woman of his dreams off their feet, whisking them away from distress and loving each other forever and ever until they die"

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

i said that in darrren's voice in my head :)

funny story, i had this grand intention of being the 100th reviewer, but because it was at 98 i wanted to wait for one more review before i reviewed, but then i gorfot to come back onto this ff and actually review, making me the...139th reviewer? ...almost 100th... x)

anyways, brilliant chapter, can't wait for the next one!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »