Reviews for A Phanom of All Worlds
FariyFlare chapter 7 . 3/21
This is great so far. I just hope that things will turn around for Danny soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Keep going. I love it so much
Akaiyuki-Tenshi chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
I think more interaction between the Golden Trio and the Loser Trio would be awesome. I also think that Danny and Harry probably will get over their... mistrust... once one of the two saves the other's/their friend(s)' life.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
I am rarely this thunderstruck... Your good.
LaserLightCannon chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Oh no no no no...That "seed of mistrust" BETTER WITHER AND DIE.
Andovia212 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Just went to look at your profile to look at some of your other stories. My reaction: HOLY FLUFF! She likes Danny Phantom, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Hunger Games AND Hetalia! :D You have very, very good tastes in entertainment! I like how complexly woven this story is seeming to be. Not quite as complexly done as the Harry Potter series itself, but close to it :)
Andovia212 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Really Danny? You didn't even TRY to phase out of them? I know you're far from a Ravenclaw, but that is a move so sad only you or Harry could make it. XD
Spiritwolf13 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
What were you thinking when you wrote this?!
Gur40goku chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
How pissed wold Vlad be when find out Maddie died?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
You have more then enough reviews so... where's the next chapter?
reality phobic chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
and now it begins... hopefully XD
anyways, love this fanfic, the twists are well thought of and trully suprising. Althought I do have some questions of my own such as why didn't Danny go look for clues concerning his parents death? I mean if it where me I wouldn't stop looking until I saw the bodies with my own eyes. Even if there was a slim chance of them having survived the explosion I would take over none.
And why didn't Tucker protest or ask the Auror more questions when Danny was kidnap. I mean if your going to be all legal about it shouldn't there be some jurisdiction problems? or at the very least due process?
But honestly it was your creativity and imagination which really got me into it. And now I am super excited to see what your going to do with the tension between Danny and Harry!
Anyways, just another fan hoping your going to put and end to the suspense! XD Good work!
guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
good story, but seriously... IT'S FREAKIN SKULKER FOR LIFE'S SAKE! NOT SULKER!
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
WHOA! WHAT THE HELL! I THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO BUILD A TRUST OR SOMETHING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
OH MY GOD! DON'T TELL ME YOU HAD VOLDEMORT KILL THEM!
Mimosa Evans chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
that was great cant wait for more