Reviews for A DREAM IS JUST A DREAM
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
lol im a bit of a sabriel and destiel fan but then i discovered balthazar and damit if the two of them dont have that "theres so much sexual tension between us im going to act like i hate you" thing going on which makes it work all that much better thanks for writing~
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Well I am one of those people who ship Sabriel (And not just because, as is the reason for many people, I think 'Sam needs an Angel too'. I actually was shipping them before I knew Gabe was Gabe.) and i'd happily tell you the reasons why. However Sam/Balthazar is also quite awesome and I'm starting to like them and I think you did a pretty awesome job.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ahaha! Love the wink!
casammy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
is funny but I believe that they all want sammy's piece but do not understand that the kid is of exclusive property of dean winchester and that he never goes to allow that nobody who is not he should approach too much his sammy and less it puts his hands above. Of property exclusive and defended with his own life for dean winchester: sammy and the impala. The matter of the bond with cas it has broken when it has dared to cross the line of getting with sammy, mortal sin for dean in his book of big bro, they all end badly and in this case I do not believe that cas is an exception
sidsaid chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Haha, Balthazar. :D

I loved this, I liked the commentary from Sam and the hints at Destiel ;) brilliant.

Keep writing!