Reviews for Kidnapped
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I like this story a lot :) Wickham was definitely my favorite guy in LIA, and I always find myself a bit disappointed when she winds up with Darcy... he's cool too, but not like Wickham. Anyways, I love all the works you've written on him, and I definitely hope you continue writing this. Good job!
OpalAegis chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
I love your approach to George...great take off from LiA, (where he was awesome and I quite frequently wanted someone to hit Darcy...) You need to continue this story...Darcy caring for Wickham, even a little bit, is good too...they were like brothers once, that sort of attachment never really dies... unless of course it were the original Wickham who was horrible...but not this one.
emie mac chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
I like this story so far. I haven't been checking LIA fanfic lately so I missed it. I hope you update soon!
skaeye chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
So.. U havent read this yet but by the looks of it... It's not finish yet soo i hope you update soon because i'm going to follow your story now ] oh and i love loved wickham ever since lost in austen Cool and selfless
alvernogrl chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
PLEASE! update! I just found this story and find it quite interesting! What happens next? Will they ever find Amanda? Please don't say that you have given up on this story! UPDATE PLEASE!
That was such an epic fail chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
PLEEASEPLEASE continue its really good