Reviews for Tranquil Violence
Omg
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Woah
Phibrizzo chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
This story is pretty good so far. I admit to not having high expectations of it when I started but you seem to be pulling it together pretty well. Though I would like to point out that you used the 'sensei' suffix wrong. In Japan a person's title always comes after their name. So it would be Gohan-sensei and Krillen-sensei not sensei Gohan or sensei Krillen. Just a small note I thought I'd throw out there. Anyways I hope the rest is as good.
muchachomomo chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
man, it's been a while, hasn't it guys? but you still got that awesome writing ability, keep it up. can't wait to see what Seventeen has in mind for Videl :} not that i enjoy being a sadistic person, i just enojy watching people in humorous situations where they might possibly get hurt *innocent smile*
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Awesome chapter! Been waiting for a update and happy one got out :). Like the interaction between #17 and Videl and how #17 seems really in character. Hahaha I love his comments that annoy her! They are hilarious and spot on :}
Can't wait to see what you all come up with next :]
shugokage chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Wow amazing chapter and I truly wish that I could create such an amazing work good job!
dcp1992 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter! Still sucks that Gohan and Videl aren't training together right now, but 17 might be able to help her improve a little, not as much as Gohan I think though. Cannot wait to see then hang out though when this little section is over though, just cause they have different teachers now dosent mean it'll keep them apart or keep there feeling from growing. I have a feeling, eventually, Gohan will be teaching her again. Anyway, update soon!
Ky111 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter and Seventeen teasing Videl is hilarious, also enjoyed the Gohan and Mark interactions, I think training under Gohan is going to do Mark a lot of good to the point that it'll infuriate Hercule because both his children will think highly of Gohan.

Until the next one.
thecheeriocherry778878 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow! So, so good! Perfect! I'm going to be reading this all night!
nancy103 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
You just made 17 a great character. Loved their interaction!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
Are you going to finish this story?
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
"When he travelled to the dojo, the chauffeur had dropped him off and Mark had opted to walk back. It took him about 40 minutes more to return home, and that wasn't including the dinner he'd eaten in the city."

You made a point of him walking to the Dojo earlier in the chapter.

"Freed smirked and began to rise up, he was an idiot. A looser and nothing could ever change that. He was just a pathetic idiot. No brains and he certainly had no brawn either. He'd always received the lowest scores at school and had been the laughing stock of the Satan dojo. He'd only had a white belt… which he still had. Foolishly thinking that he had the upper hand, Freed smirked and began to rise up from his crouched position.

Foolishly thinking he had the upper hand, Freed smirked and began to rise up. (Would've added this to the end of last paragraph)"

Repeated a line.
dbzfan chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
great story can,t hardly wait for the next chapters
Kary Bobbins chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
a very reflective chap.
Love Marks's description of Gohan's eyes. I wanna see more of 17... And yeah, I remember him giving energy to Goku, he was in the woods or somewhere like that, and forced other person to do so with a riffle XD
memmek10k chapter 19 . 5/16/2013