Reviews for Tranquil Violence
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Good
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Good job
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
You should show their power levels otherwise good chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Very good
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Nice
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Man really go chapter. I'be been reading this for the past couple days and you guys have be hooked. Everything is so good and so new and I love what you are doing with it. It's pretty cool that Gohan and Video meet in a Dojo run by him and his friends rather than at school where he has to hide who he is. I actually never expected this mystery guy to be #17, for some reason I thought it was Future Trunks in disguise so no one would know it was him but then I remembered he would be back in his future at this time. But still good way to put him in this, although I thought he didn't come back to life at the end of the Cell Saga? Anyway good job.
Also I like what you have done with Hercule being how he is now. It seems very believable and a good way to portray him. Can't wait for Videl to find out more stuff about Gohan and what else happens. Her brother needs to wake up also….
Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work :]
Beastmode953 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
So what do u mean that it was owned by the previous owner? Was it on hiatus and u took it over?
Beastmode953 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Oh shit someone that doesn't talk shit about yamcha lol. That's very rare
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Man very good first chapter! Really caught my attention and I plan on reading more :]
Talimancer chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
"What a country pumpkin."

bumpkin
Talimancer chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I THINK THIS SLIPPED PAST EDITING

Freed smirked and began to rise up, he was an idiot. A looser and nothing could ever change that. He was just a pathetic idiot. No brains and he certainly had no brawn either. He'd always received the lowest scores at school and had been the laughing stock of the Satan dojo. He'd only had a white belt… which he still had. Foolishly thinking that he had the upper hand, Freed smirked and began to rise up from his crouched position.

Foolishly thinking he had the upper hand, Freed smirked and began to rise up. (Would've added this to the end of last paragraph)
Kary Bobbins chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
yay Seventeen is here too.
What a hell Hercule is planning to do. Probably he just going to make himself look like a fool like always XD
PS. Mark sucks
Shinen no Hikari chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
I doubt the trip would burden Gohan in the slightest. As for your comment about any fighter having a few tricks up their sleeve to keep things even, I'll admit that was true in Dragon ball but in DBZ there were a number of fights that came down to overwhelming power
muchachomomo chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
finally! i was looking forward to the update. why ya gotta leave it at a cliffhanger, guys? -
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »