Reviews for Tranquil Violence
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Interesting... though you should probably have picked a "follow the theme" name for Videl's brother. Videl itself is an anagram for Devil but I can't think of a proper "satanic" name that can come out of "Mark".

And it seems this time around Gohan started applying his "Groundbreaking Science" sooner.
shugokage chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Absolutely amazing story good job!
dcp1992 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter! Good Gohan and Videl talking going on. Man, mark is having problems, I want him to do the right thing and worn Videl and not to behind her back. But this being a story like this, he might. Hope it doesn't break away Gohan and Videl though. Update soon!
Dracarot chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
So Mark is realizing just how dirty the money will be if he goes through with this...
Hyped chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Fire Mountain... :D Can't wait!
Ky111 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter and this whole situation is really tearing Mark up, I wonder which way he'll go.

Until the next one.
A-man chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Enjoyable chapter
SuperMajinGohan chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
Nice chapter and very good fic in general. Update soon !
Dbzlover500 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
I wonder what's behind Videl...
Whatever it is, hopefully it can test her powers and see how strong she has really gotten. Or maybe someone can save her, that'll work too.
muchachomomo chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
keep it up! i absolutely love this!
Proud Vegetable chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
great history, I read all the chaps in one day, keep going guys
chaos267 chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Good job guys keep it up
ZilverWolf chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter keep up the good work
Ky111 chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Another great chapter, I wonder what Hercule is planning and I'm looking forward to that snivelling and scheming bastard getting what's coming to him. He's just gone right off the reservation, it's one thing to claim credit when no one else is coming forward (which is terrible and I can't stand people who do it) but then to go through such lengths to discredit the one's who did save the world, well lets just say Hercule really better get a proper screw over.

Until the next one.
dcp1992 chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! Well, Hercule's at it again… hopefully Mark cannot do anything to effect Videl and Gohan, or at least not believe anything he says. Update soon!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »