Reviews for Tranquil Violence
muchachomomo chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
finally! i was looking forward to the update. why ya gotta leave it at a cliffhanger, guys? -
dcp1992 chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Well that sucks, just when Gohan and Videl might be able to spend more time together, they get separated. Hopefully is doesn't last long, and they can start training again. Mark sucks, he doesn't want to cross Videl and separate them, but he dose it anyway. Hopefully he grows a pare and stand up to Hercule and lets Videl be with Gohan. Oh well, it'll be interesting to say the least. Update soon!
Ky111 chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter and now what is Hercule playing at not like changing sensei's is going to stop there progress it might actually help it as they have to adjust to a new style. I was actually going to ask if they were going to change around at some stage.

Keep up the great work, until the next one.
nancy103 chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Great update! I have no idea what Hercule is planning on doing but he is going to make himself look like a fool most likely sooner than later.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Yay
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
You know, belts are not just to show who is stronger. Belts, ranks and seniority are to make a clear chain of command and allow junior students to benefit from experience of senior students. Sure, a master usually knows far more than any student, but being so far above from a mere newbie student that he can't properly train them. That was how chinese schools worked anyways.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Interesting... though you should probably have picked a "follow the theme" name for Videl's brother. Videl itself is an anagram for Devil but I can't think of a proper "satanic" name that can come out of "Mark".

And it seems this time around Gohan started applying his "Groundbreaking Science" sooner.
shugokage chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Absolutely amazing story good job!
dcp1992 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter! Good Gohan and Videl talking going on. Man, mark is having problems, I want him to do the right thing and worn Videl and not to behind her back. But this being a story like this, he might. Hope it doesn't break away Gohan and Videl though. Update soon!
Dracarot chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
So Mark is realizing just how dirty the money will be if he goes through with this...
Hyped chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Fire Mountain... :D Can't wait!
Ky111 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter and this whole situation is really tearing Mark up, I wonder which way he'll go.

Until the next one.
A-man chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Enjoyable chapter
SuperMajinGohan chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
Nice chapter and very good fic in general. Update soon !
Dbzlover500 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
I wonder what's behind Videl...
Whatever it is, hopefully it can test her powers and see how strong she has really gotten. Or maybe someone can save her, that'll work too.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »