Reviews for Tranquil Violence
Ky111 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter and Seventeen teasing Videl is hilarious, also enjoyed the Gohan and Mark interactions, I think training under Gohan is going to do Mark a lot of good to the point that it'll infuriate Hercule because both his children will think highly of Gohan.

Until the next one.
thecheeriocherry778878 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow! So, so good! Perfect! I'm going to be reading this all night!
nancy103 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
You just made 17 a great character. Loved their interaction!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
Are you going to finish this story?
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
"When he travelled to the dojo, the chauffeur had dropped him off and Mark had opted to walk back. It took him about 40 minutes more to return home, and that wasn't including the dinner he'd eaten in the city."

You made a point of him walking to the Dojo earlier in the chapter.

"Freed smirked and began to rise up, he was an idiot. A looser and nothing could ever change that. He was just a pathetic idiot. No brains and he certainly had no brawn either. He'd always received the lowest scores at school and had been the laughing stock of the Satan dojo. He'd only had a white belt… which he still had. Foolishly thinking that he had the upper hand, Freed smirked and began to rise up from his crouched position.

Foolishly thinking he had the upper hand, Freed smirked and began to rise up. (Would've added this to the end of last paragraph)"

Repeated a line.
dbzfan chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
great story can,t hardly wait for the next chapters
Vegetable lov3r chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
a very reflective chap.
Love Marks's description of Gohan's eyes. I wanna see more of 17... And yeah, I remember him giving energy to Goku, he was in the woods or somewhere like that, and forced other person to do so with a riffle XD
memmek10k chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
great chapter
ArmyWife22079 chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
I'm kinda both surprised and not surprised at the same time that 18 isn't one of the "sensei" due to the fact she is married to krillin but she also has a four year old at the time- I think that's how old marron was.
Ky111 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter Mark training with Gohan is going to be very interesting his character is already changing and I expect that his character development will change even more under Gohan's tutelage as Gohan just brings out the best in people.

Until the next one.
RKF22 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Great update keep it up
nancy103 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Very good chapter! I like how we got into the thoughts of the characters a bit more and that you didn't focus on Gohan. Mark is fast becoming a great "torn" character that needs to make the big decisions. Thanks for posting!
chaos267 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Good stuff i like the adition of 17 hes a nice touch most fics don't use him much or hes evil i like him more as a ok person since he knows if he pisses off any of the saiyans hes dead but still a cold person keep it up
shugokage chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Incredible chapter good job!
dcp1992 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter. Interesting start with Videl and 17. It'll be interesting I how it turns out with them and how Gohan and her still get close. Also nice look into Marks mind. Update soon!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »