Reviews for Tranquil Violence
TheMistOfThePast chapter 26 . 3/26
This was Awesome! Can't wait for the next 1
Is it Tao or General Blue?
Aqua Roxas chapter 26 . 3/25
Tao and Satan have a past of blood.

"One day, at a bar in South City, Tao was made fun of for his hairstyle by Mr. Satan and the master of the Satan Castle, so Tao killed the master and heavily injured Mr. Satan.[5] Tao trained the young Tien Shinhan during his days with the Crane School, and was a major influence to Tien"
Source: .com
Tiffany0 chapter 26 . 3/25
Well, this was certainly an thrilling chapter, and I definitely have my theory about who was shot, can't wait for the update.
jomama25 chapter 26 . 3/25
noooooooo! thats sad...
dbzfan the first chapter 26 . 3/25
super chapter can hardly wait for the next one
Very exciting chapter, I have my guesses to who was shot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 26 . 3/25
Hercule must be truly desperate if he's resorting to hiring General/Mercenary Tao. Especially since they have a bad history with each other, at least from Hercule's side. Killing Hercule's martial arts master because some people from his dojo insulted his hair was probably just another Tuesday for Tao.
chaosoulg chapter 26 . 3/24
Yeah.. Not really seeing how the bullet could have even hit Gohan much less hurt him. I know it's AU, but ehhhh...
Smithback chapter 26 . 3/24
stressful and awesome chapter
MysticSSJTwin chapter 26 . 3/24
Another great chapter for a great story. Please dont forget this story lol
bullets don't affect those with high ki. Goku was 12 and bullets could not even draw blood from him.
anonymous chapter 26 . 3/24
How could gohan be hit AND hurt by a bullet, I mean his reaction time is kinda FTL so I guess that he was not shot and what I think is that mark was hit maybe
Anyways
Update soon
Why does it always take you guys so long to write a chapter in every TDS story? I would have thought having a group of writers collaborating on stories would makes the updates quicker but they're incredibly slow.
-_- The lowering the power level trick again? Both Gohan and 17 have naturally tougher skin, one being demi-sayian and the other an android, and he wouldn't lower his power that much. Gohan can possibly bleed from a gun from a 'scratch' it makes like Goku minus the fact Gohan is several times stronger then Goku was at the beginning of Dragon Ball. That or it's Mark. But, AU it up your story, your drama.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »