Reviews for Tranquil Violence
Very exciting chapter, I have my guesses to who was shot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 26 . 3/25
Hercule must be truly desperate if he's resorting to hiring General/Mercenary Tao. Especially since they have a bad history with each other, at least from Hercule's side. Killing Hercule's martial arts master because some people from his dojo insulted his hair was probably just another Tuesday for Tao.
chaosoulg chapter 26 . 3/24
Yeah.. Not really seeing how the bullet could have even hit Gohan much less hurt him. I know it's AU, but ehhhh...
Smithback chapter 26 . 3/24
stressful and awesome chapter
MysticSSJTwin chapter 26 . 3/24
Another great chapter for a great story. Please dont forget this story lol
bullets don't affect those with high ki. Goku was 12 and bullets could not even draw blood from him.
anonymous chapter 26 . 3/24
How could gohan be hit AND hurt by a bullet, I mean his reaction time is kinda FTL so I guess that he was not shot and what I think is that mark was hit maybe
Anyways
Update soon
Why does it always take you guys so long to write a chapter in every TDS story? I would have thought having a group of writers collaborating on stories would makes the updates quicker but they're incredibly slow.
-_- The lowering the power level trick again? Both Gohan and 17 have naturally tougher skin, one being demi-sayian and the other an android, and he wouldn't lower his power that much. Gohan can possibly bleed from a gun from a 'scratch' it makes like Goku minus the fact Gohan is several times stronger then Goku was at the beginning of Dragon Ball. That or it's Mark. But, AU it up your story, your drama.
Violet Ace chapter 26 . 3/24
Oh no! Who got shot!?
shugokage chapter 26 . 3/24
Wow dramatic ending to the chapter!
toxic-Sensations chapter 25 . 3/14
what is this twist now, goddamnit! oh my godgodgod! did seventeen just kiss videl? where did you kicked gohan? Are seventeen and Videl couple or is this just a mistake? Quickly post the answers r the chapters please!
Axalion chapter 25 . 3/10
Overall this seems like a cool story and I really enjoyed reading it, but there are some issues that make it glaringly obvious that it's being written by several authors.
There are several transitions that seem irrelevant to what had happened in previous scenes, this is often done well, but there are a few times where I could not follow how one event led to the next. There are also inconsistencies with the Satan family's backstory. Most of it has to do with how the mother is mentioned and used, but there are a few others where the details seemed inconsistent. Lastly, Mark seems like an interesting character. I'm kind of sad you didn't go with some sort of underworld pun like Hercule, Satan and Videl's names, but the character adds really interesting plot twists that wouldn't otherwise be there. However, many times his motivations and attitudes seem to switch randomly. Some people treat him completely differently than others and often it seems like his character development wasn't consistent, though this has been better with the later chapters. You may want to have someone go through and try and clear up some of these issues so that it flows more naturally.
I do like a lot of things in this story though, the original scene with Tien and Videl was awesome, and I kind of want to see the human members of the Z-fighters instructor/student moments. The training in general is done well, but I'm sometimes confused as to which student has and hasn't learned something yet. I also want to see more of Gohan's motivations and thoughts for why he's doing this. You all seem to have a good grasp on his character and I like when we get his perspective.
Thank you for this cool story. I'll definitely be looking out for more!
-Axalion
Smithback chapter 25 . 3/5
awesome, more please
this is such a great story ,
nancy103 chapter 25 . 3/4
I did NOT see that coming!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »