Reviews for Tranquil Violence
Violet Ace chapter 26 . 3/24
Oh no! Who got shot!?
shugokage chapter 26 . 3/24
Wow dramatic ending to the chapter!
toxic-Sensations chapter 25 . 3/14
what is this twist now, goddamnit! oh my godgodgod! did seventeen just kiss videl? where did you kicked gohan? Are seventeen and Videl couple or is this just a mistake? Quickly post the answers r the chapters please!
Axalion chapter 25 . 3/10
Overall this seems like a cool story and I really enjoyed reading it, but there are some issues that make it glaringly obvious that it's being written by several authors.
There are several transitions that seem irrelevant to what had happened in previous scenes, this is often done well, but there are a few times where I could not follow how one event led to the next. There are also inconsistencies with the Satan family's backstory. Most of it has to do with how the mother is mentioned and used, but there are a few others where the details seemed inconsistent. Lastly, Mark seems like an interesting character. I'm kind of sad you didn't go with some sort of underworld pun like Hercule, Satan and Videl's names, but the character adds really interesting plot twists that wouldn't otherwise be there. However, many times his motivations and attitudes seem to switch randomly. Some people treat him completely differently than others and often it seems like his character development wasn't consistent, though this has been better with the later chapters. You may want to have someone go through and try and clear up some of these issues so that it flows more naturally.
I do like a lot of things in this story though, the original scene with Tien and Videl was awesome, and I kind of want to see the human members of the Z-fighters instructor/student moments. The training in general is done well, but I'm sometimes confused as to which student has and hasn't learned something yet. I also want to see more of Gohan's motivations and thoughts for why he's doing this. You all seem to have a good grasp on his character and I like when we get his perspective.
Thank you for this cool story. I'll definitely be looking out for more!
-Axalion
Smithback chapter 25 . 3/5
awesome, more please
this is such a great story ,
nancy103 chapter 25 . 3/4
I did NOT see that coming!
great chapter
update soon
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 3/4
Who the hell is this Mark fuckstick? The only way you could make a more blatant and shitty OC was if his name was Turd. We don't know him, we don't like him, and him being Videl's older sibling who also happens to be a better fighter than her opens up a massive can of worms. Let me count the ways:
1. If this Mark character existed and was indeed better than Videl, then there would have been some mention of him in canon.
2. In canon, it is heavily implied that Videl is an only child. Mainly because of how much attention Hercule gives her, and how controlling he is over her social life. If Videl had a sibling, her father would have been more lenient with her, and would have had to divide his attention between the two. This is also implied by how resentful Videl is of the fact that her father's attention has grown so focused on his fame, and the fact that she shared it with Gohan. If she had any siblings, she would have shared her frustrations with her sibling instead.
3. Lastly, you didn't even try with your OC. Didn't even bother coming up with a name pun to fit the theme (here's a hint: almost every Dragon Ball character's name is a pun on something).
A word to the wise: Creating an OC should be your last resort.
Tiffany0 chapter 25 . 3/3
Interesting.
I love the twist.
I love what your doing with Mark also, and how you are developing his personality.
Can't wait until you update :)
StammRoar chapter 25 . 3/2
Oh shit. That's certainly a plot twist I would have never seen coming. Excellent work as always. I'm just the insignificant reader, but as for "The General" encounter it would be interesting to see Tien stumble across things rather than the standard "I am Tao! You look like Goku!" followed by the "I'm his son!" and the inevitable *Tao craps pants and spontaneously combusts*

I don't know. You're the writers, but as a reader it would be nice to see more instances like the end of this chapter where things are varied from their usual course of action.
dcp1992 chapter 25 . 3/2
What... The... Heck. How can that happen. Well things just got a whole lot more complicated. This whole story was based solely on the Gohan and Videl tension off and on. I know Videl is kinda out of it with how angry she is but come on, I don't even know what to think and what she'll think about it. She'll either be confused on who she likes or mad at 17 for taking advantage of her in her emotional state. I also am curious on what 17 was thinking and if he actually feels that way. Because he did call her Gohan's girlfriend earlier. It'll also be interesting to see what Gohan's take on it is, because I'm pretty sure he will find out one way or another. This story is marked [Gohan, Videl] so I'm almost positive it'll all work out in the end, but I don't know what's going to happen When Gohan get's back. Talk about awkward.

But anyway, other than the cliffhanger ending, this was a pretty good chapter. Videl knows about her father and also got some anger out. Mark is on a time crunch and things are about to clash, in more than one way it seems with the ending. Update soon!
Critic chapter 25 . 3/2
17 should just give it to her good then leave her for the sequel
Riku Uzumaki chapter 25 . 3/2
Looks like Seventeen took things a step too far.
gx257 chapter 25 . 3/2
Forgot about this story been a wh of since the I've seen an update not a bad chapter
Shinen no Hikari chapter 25 . 3/2
I'm sure you'll catch plenty of flack for the 17xvidel moment so I'll just move on to a different comment: from a certain point of view while hercule did not beat cell without him cell may have not been defeated
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »