Reviews for Greatest Game Ever Played
tati1 chapter 5 . 8/17
Oh dear. Lee, you knucklehead.
Risuna23 chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Please update!
Republic Che chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Please update!
Aomina chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
I don't know if this will ever be updated again, but I'm going to keep watching!
mds777 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Still hoping for the day that this is updated. See ya. :)
mds777 chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Any reason why this story was either forgotten, abandoned, or put on hiatus? O.o
mds777 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
I think this is the only code geass naruto crossover that has more than one or two characters crossing over. Sweet. :)
mds777 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Wonder how long before the ninja meet up with each other. :)
mds777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I would have faved this and reviewed this story yesterday, but something was going on with this site that prevented me from doing either or logging off. This is one unique story. I mean all of the Konoha 11 plus Sasuke are gonna appear in this fic. That alone made me want to fave this because there are so few Naruto Code Geass crossovers compared to other Naruto crossovers. Not to mention that this has more than one Naruto character crossing over. From there descriptions i'm guessing that the ninja are in there everyday Part II attire. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Awe I wish this story wasn't abandoned. :(
Infinityworlds chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Awesome story! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Risuna23 chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Please continue this is really amazing!
WeOnlyHaveHope chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
This is so well written and interesting just please keep writing it!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Yo! I found this after your CG fic Unmasked so I know you're active but, will you come back to any of your old stories? Say, this one? *puppy eyes*
I actually first read it several years ago so it would be fantastic to see an update!
Look what Jesus did chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
People have a favourite Uchiha? WTF the Uchiha are assholes, like all of them.