Reviews for Greatest Game Ever Played
Aomina chapter 5 . 2/3
I don't know if this will ever be updated again, but I'm going to keep watching!
mds777 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Still hoping for the day that this is updated. See ya. :)
mds777 chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Any reason why this story was either forgotten, abandoned, or put on hiatus? O.o
mds777 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
I think this is the only code geass naruto crossover that has more than one or two characters crossing over. Sweet. :)
mds777 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Wonder how long before the ninja meet up with each other. :)
mds777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I would have faved this and reviewed this story yesterday, but something was going on with this site that prevented me from doing either or logging off. This is one unique story. I mean all of the Konoha 11 plus Sasuke are gonna appear in this fic. That alone made me want to fave this because there are so few Naruto Code Geass crossovers compared to other Naruto crossovers. Not to mention that this has more than one Naruto character crossing over. From there descriptions i'm guessing that the ninja are in there everyday Part II attire. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Awe I wish this story wasn't abandoned. :(
Infinityworlds chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Awesome story! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Risuna23 chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Please continue this is really amazing!
WeOnlyHaveHope chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
This is so well written and interesting just please keep writing it!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Yo! I found this after your CG fic Unmasked so I know you're active but, will you come back to any of your old stories? Say, this one? *puppy eyes*
I actually first read it several years ago so it would be fantastic to see an update!
Look what Jesus did chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
People have a favourite Uchiha? WTF the Uchiha are assholes, like all of them.
Shadow pheonix chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Please update its a great story and I would love it if you would continue
LazyGrayKnightof17 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Wow this is interesting.

I wonder if Shikamaru will join the 'game'. Lee must realize that he's helping the enemy (enter Gai-sensei's Dynamic Entry on Lee's head and shout 'Lee, it's unyouthful to assist the enemy!')

and where's the rest of the gang?

Update please, it's very interesting that it's a shame to be abandoned.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Lee...Lee you IDIOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT -bangs head against the wall- he better be siding with the rebellion or SO KAMI HELP ME. loving it so far! It's my first cross over read for these two series and I have to say you're doing an awesome job!
Update soon!