Reviews for Different
Beautiful
HPFANFREAK08 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Nawwwww
sierendipity chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh my gosh ... you were right, this is marvelous. I don't know if it's better than all of them, because I love them all so much, but this ... wow. It would make so much more sense why, when he comes back, he's able to keep such bright spirits about winning back her affection. It would make sense why he never let himself get discouraged around her again. It would make sense why his and Harry's relationship heals so much, and what might have been going through his head when he plunged the sword deeply into the locket, instead of Harry. Lovely, lovely, lovely, thank you for directing me to it!
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
*GASP* Beautifully written! I am speechless, no words to discribe this marvalous work of words
TeegyBee chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG! Emza, I can just picture this happening in the movie! Aww, Ron cried :( I love it, you did not let the characters down! :D
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Amazing
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
oh no ! poor ron :'( aww atleast he knows that she loves him now
MagicPirate16 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is really cute. You did these characters justice! Well done its ace.

Ron/Hermione forever

x
the mirror girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is so so sooo sweet!

You should definitely write more Harry Potter fics, seriously! 3
Tonksinette chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
The letter of Hermione is really touching. And the last sentence is just perfect.

Sorry for my approximate englais, I am French.
GrEeNguItARgiRL chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I completely believe you a wonderful job at writing about ron and hermione! Plz dont hesitate on writing more harry potter fan fics cuz some of these people need a reality check when put hermione with the most ridiculous and harry too, with making him gay. SO WRONG! But anyways, really seriously write more hp fan fics cuz ur one of the few that can stick with characters and the story line. I wish u the best of luck! :):):):):):)
devoted2clois chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
hjrfhjrey;iurawpiyiu ...brilliant Emma :) I take my hat off to you :D

Jess and
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
:) Of course you haven't let the characters down! I loved this. It was so simple, and I liked how it left you without much of a resolution; so in that way, it could be realistic and true to the books.
yadeniky chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Beautifully written! Great job
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
LOVE! It was so perfect... and the letter was beautiful and Ron was so cute at then end. Brilliant. And I agree with you about people changing things to such twisted ideas... Harry and Draco? Really?