Reviews for Fahrenheit
Hiruko the Baku chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
oh my lordy this story is absolutely fantastic! I totaly love the way all the characters are acting its just so ..wow. I hope one day you'll continue with this
Emerald-Pen chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Update soon! I want to read on!
sunneedee chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Oooh please update, Harry is deliciously evil!
sunneedee chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Haha I'm hooked!
rakoun17 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
second time reading this!
take your time on updating but please Please dont abandon it!
Shannon the Original chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Update soon, has harry got a thing for draco?
InsoluableInsanity chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I love Blaise too :D ppllleeeasssseee update soon :) This is on of the most interesting stories I have read
rakoun17 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
brilliant!

i just LOVE your version of Harry.

and Drago and Blaise actually.

please please keep going!
ThoseDreamsOfMine chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Amazingly written. You have a way with words - wow. UPLOAD SOON.
Winoniel chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I have enjoyed reading this story! I really like the barely-controlled Harry that you've created, the way he commands the other students, the way he tries to use his breathing (and other compulsions) to keep himself under control.

What is particularly delicious is the growing relationship with Draco, how neither of them knows what is going on, but how they are gradually learning more and more about each other. I find the fact that besides Blaise, only Draco recognizes Harry's need to calm himself as a major coping device, though he may not know the extent of what might happen if Harry loses control.

I also like the little tidbits that you drop of Harry's past, of what might have made him (or at least exacerbated) what he is.

Well done-looking forward to the next chapter!
Little Gaki chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
um..next update plz?
Little Gaki chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
likes
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I love it! This story and it's characters are so very entertaining. I like our Blaise too, but so far Harry is my favorite. It is so amusing when he angry and becomes violent, heheheh. It was pretty funny what happened to Pansy, and I cannot wait to see where you go from here.

Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
love it

;p
Zei Kinomiya-Ivanov.Zeiriyu chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I really liked this fic, I hope that the update come soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »