Reviews for Beneath His Skin
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Yep that is how it would go. Great job.
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Gorgeous, oh my gosh.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
*sigh* So very, very lovely. Have you written any other stories? (*moves-to-click-profile*)
Audustaire chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
My god, you wrote a story that ended on a happy note! And it was so sweet... I love your take on a more sensitive Sherlock. Most people tend to overdo his "sociopathic" (whatever that means) tendencies.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very powerful. I feel it really captures the feeling of addiction as I understand it. Beautifully written. It's like poetry.
LithiumFuufy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic3 I've always thought that this is similar to how Sherlock's head would work, really rushed, but still catching all the details. I really, really loved it 3
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh, that gave me chills. Some things stood out so brilliantly. Sherlock's reaction to "freak" and his little Mycroft voice. And that final paragraph... oh, I tingle all over from it. It was so powerful in such a beautifully splendid way. Thank you for writing this.
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was mind bashingly good.

Can you get addicted to a fictional character?

Really fantastic piece of fiction.

You are wonderful.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I'm not familiar with the new Sherlock series, but I don't need to be-the story speaks for itself with all sorts of lovely colors, none of them shapeless grey.

Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow. That was gorgeous. Incredible. Instant fave.
lima.bear chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I can't say enough about this. The characterization is tremendous and aaagh. Your writing style. You'll make a fangirl out of me yet. Excellent work.
sooochangeable chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Absolutely fantastic. I can't even figure out how to phrase just how amazing this fic is. Keep up the good work, seriously.
BookyBook chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is just incredible.

It has such a kick to it, really knocks you off your feet. I had to read this through 3 times and lord knows I will be reading it a fair few times after.

I love how you referred to his cravings constantly, especially parallel to John, and how you made the two cravings merge before John became Sherlocks dominant craving.

The intoxicated moments in this were just so bloody wonderful. You caught that and portrayed it really well.

You writing style is so unique, utterly utterly brilliant and so infectious, I can't get enough of it!
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is his drug of choice.

Love this, nicely written. Would be great to have more, from John's POV.
emma de los nardos chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like how you explore sherlock's having been an addict, his reasons for quitting, and, ultimately, the thing that replaces his addiction. But I'm still curious about how Sherlock goes from the craving to the having of John. Would you consider writing a sequel?