Reviews for Finding Happiness
Amy chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was lovely! x
dead feather chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was very sweet :) Too bad it ended right when it was going to be really good.

It was interesting to see Harry as the boss, usually drarry stories without magic, Draco is the successfull one and Harry is the one with the kid.
lyla24222 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love your story :) you have a very clean writing style that I find lacking these days. I also love your plot but I kinda think that this story is half done, like you put so much effort in the beginning then you got bored and just ended it that way... I'm sorry if I offended you but I seriously think that may be you should have written a little more about Harry and Draco's relationship I feel like watching the start of a movie and then skipping to the happily ever after ending.

Anyway, it is an excellent story. I look forward to your other stories and hopefully a longer one. Keep up the good work :))
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Sweet. I like. Though it was a little rushed towards the end. Either that or the start was draggy. LOL. But good job!

Keep writing!
Evraska chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was great ! A bit fast at the end maybe, but really amazing. I can totally see Draco as a bartender.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You could have mentioned that this was an alternate universe so it wouldn't be confusing. And also I think it could have done with out all the oc characters. I'm not a fan of oc characters. Not trying to offend you or anything. Just you didn't leave any author notes saying that Draco and Harry had never met and that there would have been oc characters. And I think that Harry and John having sex could have been left out cause it seemed pretty pointless. But the story was good.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was very lovely! I wished that you had elaborated a litttle bit more about Harry and Draco's last "talk"... And you should say that this is an AU. It surprised me a bit at the start when Harry just stared at Draco.