Reviews for The Beauty Asleep in The Workshop
hita chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
"Shame was for people who didn't wake up from an enchanted sleep in the arms of Captain America."

thank you!
cloudylondon chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This story was amazing!
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was AMAZING!

I really hope you write more fics like this, because I love crossovers with fairy tales
NomadGirl12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I cannot tell you how much I loved reading this :)
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
That was freakin cute!

Loved the bits with Spidey and Wolverine. Those two are a hoot together! and the witch, perfect bad guy XD

of course, Sleeping Tony was just the best part! Steve/Tony is my guilty pleasure 3 3
toriestark chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I've just started getting into the Steve/Tony fandom and I gotta say, it's taking over my heart. This story was just absolutely adorable. Steve going crazy and worrying over Steve may be the cutest thing I have ever read. And I love how it slowly dawns on Jan that Steve may be Tony's True Love. And Logan, oh Logan, he's my favorite. Any ways, this story was amazing and it's so going into my Favorite's List.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was horribly cute. I really felt for Cap. Great way to start my weekend, thanks!
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i'm so far away chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
jfklsdjflksd this was brilliant! it had been such a long time since i last read something as fun and flail-worthy like this. i loved it! the characterization, the idea, everything. all characters are so... well, in character. everything is rainbows and butterflies and nothing hurts. ;~;
enigmaecstatic chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and I love you for writing it. I'd imagine, considering what the avengers are like, that the teasing would never end. Poor, Cap. He's just too easy to embarrass.
PaddysGal chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You made this cliched fairytale plot new again. I loved it!