Reviews for Scale
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This story is a little gem, but oh so dark. It deserves more reviews.
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow, what a fantastic story. Usually, I'm such a romantic and all of the things that you list that Spock does not become is what I like to see. But this story is so simply and beautifully told, that it also felt incredibly romantic and sweet. It's like this story itself was a scale, a balance between pain and beauty.

Well done...
Linstock chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is a very thoughtful and thought provoking study of Spock and his the dynamics of the his relationship with Uhura. Nicely done with some very moving descriptions and insights.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is absolutely beautiful.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
nicely done!
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What an incredible character study. Applause!
stargazer10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ahhh, this is beautiful. Your words and dialogue are so keenly felt between the characters. I adore poignant character studies, and you've nailed it quite effectively here. Bravo to you! Thank you!
droopydog chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Bravo!
Botsey chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What an appropriate title-they balance one another. Sometimes a scale get jiggled, has to reset itself-so it is with this couple. Thank you for a great read.

Ster J chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is a wonderful character study! I had to see if it was a fluke but then I read some of your other stories. You are a very talented writer. I commend you for this well-crafted piece where you created some wonderful word-pictures in this . . . I won't say story because of the way it is written. It is almost an essay, which is a refreshing change of pace from some of the formulaic stories posted here. Brava!
The Liar Of Truth chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very nice! An excellent view on the both of them.