Reviews for Theres so much heat
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Although I love wikki, it hurts to see zikki break apart.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
): This story is great! WHY? WHY?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Oh god. Cleo x Zane. Oh god. I am dying. She might ACTUALLY fall for him, and he is just doing it to make Rikki jealous. Or he could fall for her. If that happened, it would be horrible.
ilovecountryboyz95 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Hey great story hope to read some more and yes before you ask i am a new reader to your story! :);)
EpicFantasyStories chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Poor zane! He really loves and misses Rikki :( update soon!
H20fan87 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Awesome chapter :) I hope Bella & Ash come back update again soon please :)
RECH2O chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Wow, that was a great chapter, I really can't wait to see what Zane does next...
H20fan87 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Wow awesome chapter :) i can't believe Bella's leaving! wow this is gonna be interresting update again soon please :)
xxblueoceanxx chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
i love it! thanks for bringing em back! i think its sad that bella is leaving but im also happy that the original trio is back! if there ever was a season 4 of h20 ( fingers crossed! ;) )

i hope it goes something like this! wikki ftw!
xxblueoceanxx chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
if i hurt your feelings i am SO sorry! i really didnt maen to at ALL . through your writing i think youure a warm kind person! and i love youre twisstt out with the NEW and in with the OLD! and thanks for observing my opinions 3

and once again im so sorry if i offended you in any way.

;D 3
RECH2O chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Both the 7th and 8th chapters were great, and if people are giving you a hard time, you should just ignore them. You are a great writer and you should feel free to do whatever you want in your stories. I love what is going on and I am so curious to find out what happens next. Keep up the great writing. :)
zikkiluver2189 chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Ok seriously u broke up all the best couples and made disgusting ones I can't read this story anymore and I would change rikki thinking she wants will yuck she should realize that's zane is who she is meant for and clewis are soulmates what's wrong with u maybe u should go back and watch the show ur demented
xxblueoceanxx chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
i love it! and thankyou for thanking me ;) !

i hope i dont come across as rude whrn i say cleo and zane bella and lewis EW. but its your story and i probably will love it even more from whatever you do :D! i dont want you to change the way you write so in favor of that i dont want to ask you to change anything. i looooooooooooooooveeeeeeee iiiiiitttttt :)))))):DDDDD;)))));DDDDD

my opinions: :)

cleo and lewis soulmatesssss zane and rikki freinds will and rikki lost lovers zane stalker of rikki (lol)

bella new mermaid that i hate

sophie and charlotte partners of evil mastermind-ness

emma should come back!

LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! 3333 DONT STOP WRITING ;D!
EpicFantasyStories chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Oeww... Zane's plan is working. Though now im wondering if hes telling the truth and truly likes her. Wanna find out! Update soon :)
RECH2O chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
That was a great chapter, I love the new twist. :)