Reviews for Love Believeth All Things
Teresia319 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
LOVED IT! Can't wait to read more (please?). I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed it: your plot and conflict are wonderful, and I like how you stayed close to the Christy and Neil's personalities! Love it!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Excellent story. A family member had sent me a copy of this story to read a long time ago, and I loved it. I found it recently here, and I wanted to let you know how much the story was loved and appreciated. Wonderful!
Country Girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful.
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
BarbaraW,

Thank you for your story, Love Believeth All Things. It was wonderful. I loved how you wove scriptures from the Bible into it. This story was interesting as well as comforting. Thank you again, and God bless you in every good thing you do, Lisa
xComeAlongPond chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Loved this! You handled the subject of Christy/Neil delicately and strong as well. In no way is this story cliche. Sequel, maybe? ;)

Thanks again!

~Aeralinde
Robin M chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Thank you so much for this! God has given you a gift. Not only did you improve upon the story and it's characters, but you also stayed true to it's content and used your story to teach solid Biblical truths to readers. I sincerely thank you for this. It has been very helpful to me. Would you please consider writing more. Maybe a story about them starting their family and living there in Cutter's Gap. You could use it as an oppertunity to teach Biblical husband and wife relationship roles and let people see that a godly marriage can be challanging but so rewarding.
tvfanatic143 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved it. Please write more.
rororogers chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
completely loved it! one of the best christy stories i have read.