Reviews for What It Means To Be a Socialite
Manuela chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Cordelia could have a reason for hating school, and for being cruel. She could of been frustrated and tired of her life
Dash Y chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Please write more! So intriguing
Arianna chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
It was awesome.
Nicole meyer chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Best story! Please add another chapter!
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story sucks!
Hannah chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
pleaase do more its really good
Riicat chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it! I wish there were more stories of Cordelia Winthrop Scott. She is a very interesting character.
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Daniel to the rescue! Great chapter, update soon
YL chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
This story is really glamorous and I personally am awed by Cordelia's character in the movie "Monte Carlo"...so, it's good to see a story about her and her life. Anticipating the next chapters, keep up the awesome work!
ProfessorNef chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Kyaaaa! I'm loving this story! So nice to finally see the other side of things with this character. And a very interesting plot, steal the multi million dollar necklace! Please update this story! I can't wait to see where it goes. ;)
TwistedHumanity chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
this story is really good, are you gonna continue it?
RandomThinking chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
this story is amazing! but i have a question... is Theo on the movie? haha i just cant remember and i don't find his name.
siriusly cool48 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
This is good. Who are those two people if theyre not Meg and Emma? (it is Emma, right?) and so she had a thing with Theo? That would be ironic if they fell in love.
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yes, Cordelia seems very in character. This is very good so far, only a few grammar/syntax things you could tidy up. I can't wait to read more!
alexatheknight chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I love this! Its so good! Will any of the other characters from the movie show up during this story? Just curious. (: Update soon! :D