Reviews for The Story Beyond the Portal
humanusscriptor chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
as randy jackson would say, "Dope!
humanusscriptor chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
There's where intersting starts.
HopeCvon chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
..and what was Ferb doing during that fight?
HopeCvon chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Phineas's Ringtone! O MY! That was PRICELESS!
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Although they're probably used to it, I just find it funny that Phineas and Ferb are casually shopping for clothes while the Firestorm girls are battling Normbots just outside of the store.
Earthhhh chapter 38 . 6/26/2012
Stories end too early. Oh wow, I've been reading for like, 2 hours straight.. Time to go read the sequel.
Earthhhh chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
I thought this would have gone differently. It's nice how Stinkyfly3 was added to the story, though TooYube doesn't sound like anything I would ever visit. Sounds like some messed up cartoon show.
Earthhhh chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
When I was reading what chapters were to come after reading Chapter 3, I thought this chapter would have Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher against each other. Then when I finally made it here, I remembered Ferb isn't a Flynn, he's a Fletcher. The fight could have been longer, but oh well. I never thought I'd see the day when Phineas would go up against Candace. Well, I guess that's the 2nd dimension for ya.
Earthhhh chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
That was unexpected.. The thing that shocked me the most was Phineas going into rage mode. I could never imagine him going into rage mode until now. It's sad that Linda and Lawrence are dead. :(
Earthhhh chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I was fine while reading the first few chapters and then I came to this one. Once I read the line "Isabella started choking in shock. "You actually like Phineas?" she asked. "HIS NOSE PRACTICALLY TAKES UP HIS ENTIRE FACE!"," I nearly chocked on my own saliva. That's not nice! Oh well. So far, the story is great.
nightmare chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
?
isabella012 chapter 38 . 2/23/2012
I didnt like bella and ferb but theStory turned out great job guys isabella is out peace!
veryloyalfan chapter 38 . 1/16/2012
Bravo! Great job guys! (I watched the trailer on "TooYube" *giggles* and it was EPIC!
veryloyalfan chapter 37 . 1/16/2012
Nice chapter! Its just that... and I mean this in the best possible way... but shouldn't the Flynn-Fletcher children be just a little bit more upset about their parents dying? That's pretty traumatic for them to just brush off like that... perfect girlfriend or no... just a thought.
veryloyalfan chapter 36 . 1/16/2012