Reviews for The Forest
jadey36 chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
Glad to know you're continuing with this series. Loved this one.
lena axe chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Wow! Girl, you're good. I like all these ficlets, but 17 and 21... Oh, they're simply wonderful! Keep up the great work. I'll be waiting for more!
Elfrieda chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Yay, you're back! Love how visceral this is.
Elfrieda chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
It's great to see more updates! I like how you work in the smell and feel of the pond water and Much's shirt.

Also, Robin deftly deflects Much's hints for a raise. Well played, Hood. ;)
Elfrieda chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Beautiful description of this scene, which I love. The sensory details are terrific!
jadey36 chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
I love this scene and the way you have written it, especially that last line.
sylvi10 chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Very cute! I happen to love their act in this episode, with Allan getting a bit too into his character as a guard and Will’s annoyance at the mistreatment and later concern about being freed. This is just a great little moment between the two of them that carries on their humor and familiarity with each other, and flips the relationship so that Allan is resentful and Will is mischievous. It’s also a nice reminder that they’re in this together.
LadyKate1 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
One of your best. I've re-read this three or four times now, and I'm really in awe at how how beautifully you capture the imagery and sensations of the scene. The night's chill, the man's laughter, the lamplight. And Marian's smile and Guy's reaction. The last line is just exquisite. Gosh, it's so Guy all over. Sniffle.
Poisonberries chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
If I've never told you before, I should say right now that I love how you write jealousy. There something so neat and incisive about the emotion here - the immediate hyper-attenuation to Marian's smile set against the self-deception of Guy's last thought. You manage - very neatly - to dissect the sensation into its component parts and make it sing. Very, very well done.
Poisonberries chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
This made me giggle. There is such neat and subtle wit here, juxtaposed against the tension, and it's just so skillfully done. I swear Sunne, one of these days I am going to find a way to do as much as you do in so few words and throw a massive party for myself.
Poisonberries chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Ah, such lovely sexual tension for my Sunday afternoon. I think my favorite part of this is the verbal fencing - the way you've written the dialogue to speak very precisely around the subtext. And as always, the neatness of the imagery and the density of meaning you pack into the act of just standing is wonderful. As always, high, high quality quality work here.
LadyKate1 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Of course Allan thinks it's funny. ;) That was a great moment, and you capture it excellently.

LadyKate1 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Aw, I love it. Great Robin/Guy interaction and great mood/description, as usual.
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Another awesome job!
Ghanaperu chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I thought this was great until the last line. For some reason it just didn't seem right. I don't know why. But hey, 99% of it was great!