Reviews for Keystone Chronicles Book 1: The Seige of Light
potatokujo chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
やれやれだぜ... Another fucking sonic and kingdom hearts crossover?

Shit kid, you're not being original, you're not being cool, you're not even being funny.

Your stories fucking suck. Just stop writing. Jesus on a pogostick your fucking stories just gave me autism
ALawyerFromAsia chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Lol Ashura broke the fourth wall
Knuckles chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I am completely and utterly shocked with that speech...i...I mean sora...hi...him being wise is a shocker
Knuckles chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I love this but I think the chapies are toooooooo short, I love the little joke;review, or die
Sora Shirogane chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Trinity limit? song?Check.

Obviously it's everyone's favorite Brown spiky-haired hero

*Insert fangirl scream here* SORA-KUN!
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Very nice...and you make fun of me for suspense!

I thought the "laughing evilly for the next twelve and a half hours" was great. And Ashura...possibly my favorite villain now, because he flips from being a epic to childish in a second.

I found Amy's threat to be hollow. At first it was good...but I think she kind of ruined it with the "even if you get them all you'll lose" line. However, I think it fits well. It would be something Amy would say.

Finally, thank you. Thank you for making Ash better than in the anime! I like your choice of placement as far as the timeline goes. I'm looking forward to reading the next story.

All in all, a wonderful start to an amazing series. I will see this through to it's completion.

Until next time,
SilverWingedGentleman
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Hmmm...I think I want to find a Keytus...

I enjoyed the pensive feel of the chapter; it truly reflected Ansem's Reports. I will say I have my certain ideas as to who may be a Keytus but I will hold those back for later.

Now, I will say that I saw some of the same things in the previous chapters but there is one warning I have. Aaron gave me a possible Gary Stu vibe. Since I haven't read his actual story, I cannot say for certain but I felt it necessary to bring up. His eyes, his power, dating Amy...just slightly worried.
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
It's such a pleasure to return to this story. I was happy to see a much more mature Sora. While you could tell he was older than before, it still seemed like him. Much more polite, but still full of energy and light. I also enjoyed your inclusion of Roxas and Ashura's growing tendency to act like a child when things don't go his way. It adds a unique and comical bit of character.

Winds of Freedom...a fitting name I must say. I could picture it quite clearly in my head.

My suggestions for this chapter remain quite short. One, don't forget to proofread. Two, save your comments for the beginning or end of the chapter.

Onward!
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I'm a bit confused...how exactly does Virxels know so much about the Organization? It seems a bit strange...

I was very happy to see Oswald in this, he doesn't get enough attention. I also like Virxels' sense of humor, it brightens the chapter.

As before, I think the mid-chapter author's notes are distracting. In addition this time, I have to say that your proof reading got a bit lazy. "Their plotting" should be "They're plotting" and "know" should be "now".

I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
The plot thickens... I enjoy the suspense and constant action, you have a talent for that...but there were a few things that bothered me.

Sonic didn't sound a whole lot like the cocky hedgehog we know and love. I mean it was very close, but it seemed a slight bit off... Also, don't forget that every time you change who is speaking in a dialogue, it merits a new paragraph.

With that out of the way, I liked the pun on Sora's name, very clever. And the Cornerstone is under attack? Hmm...this should get very interesting, very fast.
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Well I'm sorry it took me so long but I'm finally beginning the series!

This is really intense! I think this new villain you've created is amazing, and I find it both frightening and odd that he knows Master Xehanort. And then there's a new keyblade as well! I look forward to finding out the details in the later chapters.

I would like to say that the author notes in the middle of the chapter are quite distracting, especially since they see, to pop up in particularly exciting parts of the story. Perhaps move them all to the end or beginning? And then there's the fourth wall...well, it was used for comedic effect so I guess that's okay.

Anyway, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Until then,
SilverWingedGentleman
Lia Alcona chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I like this story so far, it would be an AWESOME game idea.
Choris Onyma chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
ZOMG! Awesome! I have never played Sonic, but it seems cool so I looked for KH X-overs and I found this masterpiece! The characters are done quite well, and I love turning randoms into Nobodies! He he he.

RANDOM TRIVIA!

Silver and Axel are voiced by the same dude!

-X
kljfalkfewf chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Well, I'm gonna have to add your second book to my favorites list...and Ash is royally screwed.
kljfalkfewf chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Wow! I'm really getting into this! The Pokémon thing seems like it'll be really interesting when it comes up later.

Your grammar was almost spot on this time, and that's usually what I criticize in stories. So I congratulate you on that. Now, one issue I kinda had with this chapter is that I don't think you went into enough detail with Sonic's training. You just mentioned it and then had them fighting at the end. It makes sense, considering this was just Aaron's POV, but I feel you could have done a little more detail on that. Like maybe Aaron watches for a little while, then goes and does that study section.

Well, all and all, this is a great story and hope you can update as soon as you can.