Reviews for The New Adventures of School Rumble: Book 1
DoctorPillow chapter 14 . 1/24
It's always good that I can come back to this site from time to time and find well written stories. I'm not sure if you'll even see this, but thank you kind sir for this. I enjoyed it very much.
Leo Logan chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
Excellent story. Your writing kept me tuned in to every word. I'm pleased to say that I didn't lose interest once while reading this. It might be a lot to ask, but is there any way you can shoot me an email with a link to your stories?
JackMaria chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
I'm glad I'm not the only one who ates Karasuma -I mean Bitch-.
Thanks you a lot for publishing your story ! I had a lot of fun and emotion reading it !
I'm gonna read te 2nd bok, even if it seems you stop publishing since 2012.
Nice work !
Bye !
JackMaria chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Yo ! I'm reading your fiction and really enjoy it.
This couple is so sweet ! Thanks you a lot for writing !
I don't have a lot to say about the way you write, I'm French, so I can't really speak about your style. But I understand everything, and I'm not bored as I read, that's the thing isn't it?
So, I go to read next chapter !
BYe !
Death The Kid0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is a very good preview to the story you have wrote. I just hope the rest of this story is as good as the prologue.
Galaxyspoon chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
This is a really nice fanfic, and I love how you gave School Rumble a bit of a dark theme. Though I gotta say, I really hated how you potrayed Yakumo. Her advancements towards Harima are way too immodest for her and I really hated how after Tenma got taken advantage of, instead of comforting her, she whined to herself because Harima was cuddling with her sister and not herself. But besides that and the outtakes that left a really back taste in my mouth, this was a good read.
LoverGirl71793 chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
omg it's awesoooooooooome!
Leonio chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
awwww
poor harima! :(

He just doesn't catch a break. I have to say, i was so surprised when Eri did that in class...omg! At first, i thought, she was blushing because Harima glanced her way so as to cheat from her, but you tricked me and 'that' just surprised me. LOL wow great job. I can't wait to read more!
cougartail100 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Another interesting chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
An interesting chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Another very good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
A very good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
another good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
a good beginning chapter. Plus it is just as I remember it when I had read in a couple of my older forms. Plus it also still inspires me to never give up and to do my best just like other stories that I have read an reviewed.
TENMA chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
YOUR AWSOME! YOU MUST RIGHT MORE! I LOVE TENMA BECAUSE SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AND IS JUST LIKE ME!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »