Reviews for Fallen Heroes
patito chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I like the idea but not so much that Rogue go as Marvel? I like her to be just Rogue. Anyway keep going! Ill be wating for more!
LatinBookReader chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I'm a huge fan of Rouge, and though I know little of Ms. Marvel and her story, I'm excited to see how you switch them out and continue her legacy
samiamf69 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
i really really think this story is super good, will you be continuing it? I hope so, i admit i was disappointed about rogue's stripes fading out as they are apart of her "image", but oh well.
Biisaiyowaq chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
This is a wonderful story and I hope it will be continued sometime in the near future. :) I'll be waiting for the next update!

lychee loving chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I like this. Not being a big fan of Rogue from the Evoverse (I'm too attached to nineties!Rogue, sigh), that says a lot! I think it's a good backstory to attach to her, a good reason for her being so cynical and dark in this universe.

I like that she's become an Avenger, too. That's very fitting, a nice way to pay homage to Carol there.

And now that I know you have other fics set in this universe, I'm off to go devour them now, kay. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great story! I really liked it!

Also, I laughed for 20 minutes at the line about Parker selling his marage to Satan in the Author Notes! So funny! But anyway really good story! :D
MommyMayI chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love the way this story is coming. Will there be more. it is wierd to have rogue so young.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
damn Mystique when will she ever stop using Rogue, as if she fuck up her life enough

nice touch with Steve he was defiantly the Avenger to use in this fic