Reviews for Centuries
ssigerson chapter 10 . 2/23
Such a beautiful story and the only discordant tone for me is where you had the boys end up living. I know why it made sense for the story, but after James and Me, I see James and Annie ending up at Drakeshaugh.
nanaeleanor chapter 10 . 2/10
Very sweet tear jerker.
addictedheartache chapter 10 . 1/8
I just read this again because im reading James and Me and something made me read it, such a short story yet so powerful... and again I just love how you connect all of your stories.
lalachoa chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
I just re-read the whole series. I love how the everything unfolds. Hopefully, the ones in-progress would be finished. They won't let me post here (at the end of the whole set) so I'll try which of the other ones I can post in.
daredyoutokissme chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
No. I'm not ready for this.
Morgaine2005 chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
That was beautiful. So much said in so little words. I'm crying, of course, but such is the way of things.

I'm sure this was how they wanted to go - together. And I know wherever the train takes them, they'll be happy once they get there.
AnaJoser chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Dear lord, this was beutiful, maybe it's the fact that I just finished re-reading HP books, but that last part was too cute to handle.
Gundum M chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Great fic
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Rosina Ferguson chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Good thing I am not reviewing using parchment and quill as all my tears would make my writing even more illegible than normal. Brilliant bit of writing Neil. Thank you so much.

Fiona P.
sasha starr chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Hi. This says it all. I love this story. It shows that you can write a great story with just 1000 words. Sasha.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Oh gosh... I'm crying, this was sad and beautiful. Thank you for writing it!
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
oh my god... i kind of wish i hadn't read this, but it's wonderful all the same.
Vicki Turner chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Aw! Such a cute happy ending!
Vicki Turner chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Poor Hermoine! 12 years is such a long time! But I do think she'd endure, keep going. But Ginny... :(

I also love the fact that you included a nameless teeanger who inherited Harry's traits who Hermione can't remember. I think that speaks to Hermione's age of course, but also that fact that we won't really know our descendants, and they won't really know us well either.