Reviews for Centuries
daredyoutokissme chapter 10 . 6/11
No. I'm not ready for this.
Morgaine2005 chapter 10 . 6/6
That was beautiful. So much said in so little words. I'm crying, of course, but such is the way of things.

I'm sure this was how they wanted to go - together. And I know wherever the train takes them, they'll be happy once they get there.
AnaJoser chapter 10 . 2/20
Dear lord, this was beutiful, maybe it's the fact that I just finished re-reading HP books, but that last part was too cute to handle.
Gundum M chapter 10 . 1/7
Great fic
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Rosina Ferguson chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Good thing I am not reviewing using parchment and quill as all my tears would make my writing even more illegible than normal. Brilliant bit of writing Neil. Thank you so much.

Fiona P.
sasha starr chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Hi. This says it all. I love this story. It shows that you can write a great story with just 1000 words. Sasha.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Oh gosh... I'm crying, this was sad and beautiful. Thank you for writing it!
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
oh my god... i kind of wish i hadn't read this, but it's wonderful all the same.
Vicki Turner chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Aw! Such a cute happy ending!
Vicki Turner chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Poor Hermoine! 12 years is such a long time! But I do think she'd endure, keep going. But Ginny... :(

I also love the fact that you included a nameless teeanger who inherited Harry's traits who Hermione can't remember. I think that speaks to Hermione's age of course, but also that fact that we won't really know our descendants, and they won't really know us well either.
Vicki Turner chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Aw, embarassing great-grand kids! I wonder how large the Weasley-Potter clan is now...
Vicki Turner chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Aw, Lily! I love that she had such different ambitions than her brothers. My personal head canon of Lily has her always being a little insecure about her accomplishments compared to her family.

The line "I don't want you to go," was so sweet. It reminds me of David Tennant's last line in Doctor Who.
Vicki Turner chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
All these drabbles are making me sad! But I love the sweet family interaction!
Vicki Turner chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Harry's attitude about life here is so... Harry!