Reviews for Definition of Myself
Princess Nebbia chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
keep on writing, i like this arthur
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Wow! Great stuff- the definitions are so interestiing! Loved the definition of "Arthur"; Punk!England FTW!
Please update soon!
MissingChance chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Dude.
Please update soon.
I love your story. *fav and follows story*
Hedgehog chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
It would be a plus if you could avoid mixing up different tempuses: it's confusing. :)
jillyred chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
i hope the next chapter is out quicker. awesome though
xIkuna chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
OMG You updated! And with an amazing chapter, too I love how Arthur flirted with Alfred And how he was surprised, so that rules out him being gay as a reason why he left home... it has to be out of the box, I don't think he was abused because that's not "unique"... I have no clue!

I hope you update soon! ;3
aqua123kitty chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm so insanely happy you decided to update this wonderful work of yours! I favorited this in the first days of me joining this site! I had to reread the work to remember it, not that I minded xD

I also hope you update your other stories. I remember you as being a particularly talented writer (:

Please keep it up
Iggy Quinzel chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Hi hello. I always did like reading this fic. Anyway, at first I think you got a little mixed up with the perspective. That's fine. Even I got mixed up at first when writing. Just be careful because maybe some of the readers might get confused.

Now story wise. It's rather nice that you included the definition. That was cute. I like how you introduced a few of his thoughts. How's he feeling. You tackled that quite well. A bit of detailing will do good also. I mean like he's anxious right? Maybe you could add what are the actions. Usually thought brings action. He's anxious but what is his actions that showed this feeling. Maybe he bites his lips, watch the ticking of the clock, his eyes wandering around or even pray? Sometimes details can make up the character unconsciously. But what are you writing now, is already awesome. Know that you rock.
t1ckt0ck8r8kh34ds chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Looove! Looove! Looove! I hope that Francis 'n Mattie get together, I already kinda feel bad for the poor Canadian :'D. I also love the definitions, those are fun to read. 'Specially 'church' one. That one was really amusing XD. Can't wait to see the next chapter and how everyone reacts to Hero-Boy :3. BYE
EuterpeDream chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
i love the writing style for this :D

can't wait for your update -
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
What's happened why arn't you updating any more?
rae1112 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Aw :( Well of course no one expects you to udae through your pain. xDD I hope your wrist heals well!
vidami12354 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
No worries, I'm very religious and this is exactly hoe church is for me.

Great story so far!

I'm Christian, and I love yoai! THERE I SAID IT
unactiveee chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
I know I haven't reviewed til now, but here it goes: this story is soo great and so different from everything I've ever read! I wish you the best!
King Cerulean chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Oh dear! Good God! This was number 6 in my reading list. I wished it was earlier. Very nice. I like it that, everything was balanced. Something like food. A balanced meal keeps the body healthy, and a balance character keeps the readers reading. I don't know, but there's something about this story that feels connected and nice. Very nice. Your other stories were also great, I read Real Life and it really moved me. I hope you get well soon.