Reviews for A Promise in a Ring
CrazyCaterpillar chapter 14 . 4/6
This is one of the most amazing 8059 fics that I've read so far.. no scratch that.. one of the best fics ever! No kidding. Excellent! :D
incurableinsanity chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
I absolutely love this sequel and this after story was absolutely perfect. The four year later addition was hilarious. Nice work :)
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
wow beatuiful.. loved it :')
and about the second short story.. hahaha I laughed a lot, gokudera had put himself in more embarrassment situation than he was afraid to get XDDD!
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
hahaha really sweeeet x3! .. damn that stupid lady xD
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
yay very HAPPY ENDING! I could cry from happiness :')! this fic is really ADORABLE! it was so incredibly emotional that I enjoyed reading so much!
well, I know that what I'm going to say I said it many times at some beautiful khr fics because every fic turned to be more beautiful than the prior x3.. but this time I really mean it.. 'THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE FANFIC I EVER READ'! I wonder if I could find a rival of it in the future x3 ..you have no idea how it affected me that I can't go to sleep sometimes for the sake of the completion of reading a chapter x33! hahaha yeah I know how obsessed and maniac I am xD! I just love reading and imagining especially when it concerned something I adore x3
and for the thousand time.. you really are a GREAT AUTHOR :D! .. I'm gonna read what remains of your 8059 stories and absolutely gonna look forward your future works about them :)!
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
wow, you really.. REALLY did GREAT with Yamamoto's story! I loved it so much :D!
me too I felt it was very ridiculous for him to end his life in the manga for such a reason :\! it needed something to support the suicide and you got it :)!
besides, I don't think Amano mentioned anything about his mother and that wasn't fair -.-!
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Oh MY GOD! my little heart just burst that was EXTREAMLY saaaaad T_T!
Yamamoto was so eager to the gift why gokudera had to turn him down very furiously T_T
well actually I knew something like that would happen due to gokudera being so psycho and complicated -,- anyway who won't be with a past like his!
I'm so eager to the moment when the situations go right :'(
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
omg :'( how sad and.. AMAZING! really I've always wondered what gokudera's reaction would be if he ever met his father, I've read many stories about that and couldn't been convinced, but you GOT the perfect reaction! I congratulate you on that :D
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
oh my :'( ..The crying Yamamoto never fails to make me cry as well T_T
Arcazu chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
The song fic section made me cry, i hope you're proud :P
Arcazu chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Congratulations on an amazing sequel! Loved it even more than the first story! The long chapters made me so happy haha it meant I had more awesome story to read! _ I have to say I really do like your writing, it's very detailed and you can feel the emotions of the situations just from your words alone. As much as the drama made me want to cry in frustration at times (I just want them both together and happy dammit! D:) I thoroughly enjoyed it all, and the funny and cute moments more than made up for it anyway haha :P There were lots of great original ideas and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Oh and I of course have no complaints about those delicious citrusy moments ;)
Good job! :D
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
what sims game are you playing? Sims 3? If so are you using any expansion packs?
fangirl.59 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Isn't Gokudera's mother name is Lavina ? Why'd it be Kazumi .. ?
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Loving all the detail going into this :) this is probably the FIRST fanfic and actually made me cry, very talented work! :3
PrincessxThexRipper chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Omg.. yes... That was a great lemon