Reviews for Dear Rodolphus
Lady Galilea chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awwww! So sweet...and sad...I like it!
Katie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Not joking, I cried! So sad.
StillSunflower chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It's the middle of the night and I'm so tired but I had to review this because this is hands down the best Bella/Rod fic I'd read in a long time.

Seriously, god... I love this. So realistic, in character, flawless writing, original, beautiful... The bit at the end was so unexpected but it was perfect. It didn't seem forced or anything. And I'm crying right now...

The way Rod feels for her.. How she treats him any way she likes but he'll always love her.. Reminds me so bad of the very situation I am in now, so it was even sadder to me somewhat. Keep writing, please. We need your writing. You're seriously talented.
Armontentia chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
n'awwwwwww! so much better than my Bellamort letter, at least your's isn't cheesy!

is it wrong that i laughed at the 'so this isn't turning out the way i planned.' bit?

ah well.

how is it you NEVER get grammar/spelling mistakes? and your stories are perfect? meh. anyway, i love it:]
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aw, that's so...well not sweet, but not sad exactly. I totally cried while reading this. Poor Rod...
DanceThroughMyStory chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
An interesting read. I don't really have much love for Bellatrix and I sometimes wondered if she cared about her husband at all because we don't see much of their relationship and her devotion seems to be to Voldemort alone, but you wrote it well.

Happy New Year,

Trixy
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really like this piece, it's flow it's pace, it's characterization of Rodolphus, and I absolutely adore the last few lines DDDDDD
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really do love Bella's letter. It is so very appropriate: So honest and not at all regretful, because she would not be. I am not sure how much I like her final explanation, but I suppose I can see her loving him, in her own strange way.
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was so sad... I always saw Bellatrix as a fucked up person who cheated on her husband. But I wanted to cry... /3
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Your story is wonderful!
Lexy797 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Ok, I hate Bellatrix's guts for killing my favorite character, BUT, awesome fic! :) I was so depressed for Rodolphus and I loved the ending! Nice one.
Appointment chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
As often as I travel over to the darker side of the Potterverse, I've never actually gotten into the Lestranges. I have to say that this is a stunning little fic. I really enjoyed it, even at its length. It's quite uncliche, and the characterization is spot-on. There's little to no background to Rodolphus as a character, and Bellatrix is a tricky character to write, but I think you did quite well. I thought this was rather cute, and I don't think I've ever imagined this pairing as a cute one. The lines of the letter were very well thought out, emotion shining through at key moments. There was just the right amount of substance in this for the length, so it wasn't cramped or difficult to read. I really did like this. Great job!
blueisasome chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was sweet in a really bizarre way. Rudolphus was also kind of pathetic.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I will send the help Gamma! XD

I have to say though I enjoyed this and it showed Rod's love for Bella very well as well as showing the dynamics of their marriage. This was a good job dear! :D
E.C. Scrubb chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I've never thought about this side of the HP world much. I'm not sure about Rodolphus's characterization, but Bellatrix's is spot on. The evil, mean, nasty witch that she is, you caught her in all her glory.

It makes me think that she'd write that last little bit-out of spite. Just enough to push the knife in deeper. Again, I'm not sure a LeStrange would act that way, but excellent job with her.