Reviews for What Happened to Everyone?
kat callan chapter 1 . 4/9
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Dang. This was good.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is really moving. It's well put together and rings true of veterans' experiences and reminiscing. Very nicely done.
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is really great! Love the stories...!

I think it's great that you kept his movie verse date of birth (1918). He was 24 to 25 at the project rebirth (June 1943) and 26 to 27 when the plane crashed (1945)! Old enough and with some team leader experience (as Joe Johnston, Captain America's director said they wanted) to allow him to wake up in the new century to lead and inspire de Avengers without any doubt! ;)

Thanks, keep writing!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is so sad! My heart always goes out to poor Steve, and this just takes the cake. Very well written, I could see what was going on clearly in my mind.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really touching, nice one!

:D
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
wow. really bitter sweet and powerful. Amazing work.
kalaong chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sasswot, The Marine who survived a horrific battle in Vietnam was also the lone survivor –on both sides-.

It wasn't almost just Frank Castle: Director of SHIELD - it was GARTH ENNIS' Frank Castle MAX: Director of SHIELD.

As in the one that's carrying that said 'yes' to a "darkness" that reached out to him in that hell of hellish wars. The thing that let him slaughter mobsters by the dozen even with life-threatening injuries - that he heals from perfectly. With scars, but he always returns to perfect fighting form. He can play rugby with a full squad of Delta Force commandos for days on end despite pushing FIFTY. Something that makes him truly, nightmarishly superhuman.

It would be one weird-ass meeting. Steve doesn't want to kill anyone, he just hates bullies no matter where they're from. But Frank? Frank's sole reason for LIVING is killing bullies, no matter how hard he has to look to find them.

Bully-hater meet serial-bully-killer.
relativelyhuman chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I absolutely love the story! Great work, I hope u put in the bit about him meeting Anthony Starks cuz that would be awesome! Keep updating!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nice story!
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Well-written and very true to the characters. Thanks.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Absolutely fantastic. You took a story that could have been dry and by-the-numbers and made it human and warm. Thanks for writing.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I just watched CA last night. I liked your follow up story. Nice job.
AStory2Tell chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I just tonight became a Captain America fan after seeing the movie and your fanfic was my first fiction to dip my toes in in the CA-fanfic pool!

It's really well written. The whole losing-Peggy thing broke my heart in the movie and I'm glad you at least made her happy and married in your fic because all I could imagine was her being incredible devastated with losing Steve lol

I'm off to read the sequel :) good work!
Blade100 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This shows why Cap is one of my favorite heroes. Because before everything, he's a nice, sweet, understanding guy.
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 9/10/2011