Reviews for CODE GEASS: Sharingan No Lelouch
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Interesting and amazing overpowering but sure lets see wear it goes. Update soon
Slayer End chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is a great story... but I couldn't help but notice some of the grammar errors. If you got a Beta or looked over this a few more times before putting it on FF, it'd probably have WAY more Reviews than it does now. I hope you improve over time, I want to see where this story goes.

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Knowing Madara, he knew enough Kinjutsu to pull one like rewriting the parts of Lelouch's Genome to bring the potential locked from Marianne's genetics, and add his own DNA, on a sense "Purging" the weak DNA of Charles. . .

Another trick, its possibly to bring the "Rebirth of the Shadows" to bring TRUE Shinobi culture back into this world of chaos. . .
Bocchama chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Me too men i dislike fairy tail manga becuz of wat u are talking i mean how natsu grow very strong without showing any of his training ! naruto now is awesome but kinda gay hahah at least he has a proof that he's growing strong i don't really know one piece hahha

fine story and make sure some of ur grammar is correct :D
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You've got me. I'm trapped in your world of Tsukiyomi. I'll read the next one if there is one. It should be quite interesting after all. Sharingan Lelouch Epic...now if it was the Rin'negan Sharingan Geass Lelouch OVERKILL! HAHAHA!
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Is this a Lelouch/Harem? Also, here is a list of Fire Jutsu(I assume this will be Lelouch's primary element, due to the Uchiha's affinity).

naruto.

wikia index.

php?titleSpecial:BrowseData/Jutsu&Jutsu_typeFire_Release

And genjutsu(as Lelouch's affinity for mind tricks):

naruto.

wikia index.

php?titleSpecial:BrowseData/Jutsu&Jutsu_classificationGenjutsu
sh8ad8ow chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
great start and what an unholy alliance those two are gonna be cant wait to see how having Madara as a mentor is gonna change Lulouch, and the world of Code Geass, please continue soon.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Quite the interestingly unique set up you have here. I must say, I can't wait to find out if you shall continue this or not, especially since this just screams 'major battles' in the future.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2