Reviews for Nightmare: Dreaming the Truth
madcloisfan chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Loved it
PeterGunn chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Excellent story idea. And fine writing as well. You have really got the hang of it and have a limited number of equals.

I must admit that reading the whole thing instead of pulling paragraphs apart one at a time makes for much more pleasant reading!

I have compiled the story into one document and made an eBook out of it. I'll be re-reading it tonight on my Kindle. If you ever get an eReader let me know and I'll make you up a copy for it as I do for any fanfic author I work with.

Can't wait for the sequel!

Peter Gunn
JayJayNicolaB chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Wow. The End
JayJayNicolaB chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Okay this story is seriously freak out worthy! Awesome job!
CastleAlwaysForever chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
When it says,: So began the day. The first day…of the rest of their lives together. Always. Forever. I started crying. I don't know why I just did it made me happy but also sad knowing that this is how they will be in the show one day and that the show wont go on forever. I am so obsessed with Castle that when the show is over I don't know what I am going to do with myself. Castle is my life and my everything. This story was very good! Great Job! :)
CastleAlwaysForever chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is a really great story! I love it! I have one suggestion. Every time there is dialogue you should start a new line :) but besides that minor detail this is awesome :D
JasmineBelle7 chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
KF301- This story was really really great!

It has the prefect mix of sexy, sweetness and it was beautifully written!

All is right in the universe!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
"Affirmative, my sweet Detective," - Love it!

I also love the mentions of "magic" and the "universe"!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
Love the mirroring again with the thunderstorm!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
That was really cute - "Jedi Mind trick"

He is soo busted! LOL!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
*Phew* That was SEX-Y! It "Had me reaching for ice water".

I loved how you mirrored the storm with their passion!

Also again I loved the descriptions of the eyes.
JasmineBelle7 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Beautifull and passionate!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011

Also love love love this line, "cold, steel blue orbs laced with hurt and frustration met soft, compassionate green pools". Such a great description!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Ouch indeed.
JasmineBelle7 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011

This was heartbreaking! So good!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »