Reviews for Flowers and Letters From a Dying Man
AppleCiderr chapter 10 . 9/19
Please let Takano somehow be able to save Onadera! Like to donate his bone marrow or something! Don't make me cry even more!
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 10 . 9/17
You son of a bitch, I won't be able to get rid of that lump in my throat. Have Takano find those letters so that he can make it into a book so that way, Ritsu won't disappear.
Christine chapter 10 . 7/27
More please . this is against too good. You're almost there just a little more please please please.
Wyckye chapter 10 . 7/8
Cant you kill him alrdy? -"
Miss spontaneousx chapter 10 . 6/30
I love this story! I read it all in a day. I hope Masamuse finds out Ritsu cancer and is a match for a bone marrow transplants to save him. Looking forward to the next update! I hope it doesn't have a sad ending. (I forgot to log in and accidentally pressed review by mistake)
The Fae Demon chapter 10 . 5/24
God this was beautiful, I was so entranced by the story that I couldn't stop reading. Though it's certainly intense I thought I was going to cry it was so realistic. I can't wait to find out what happens next and I hope you finally show Takano's reaction to Ritsu's illness and upcoming death.

- TheFaeDemon
seraph02 chapter 10 . 5/17
Plsase update this. love the angst and romance and how great you relay the story.
Average gaki chapter 10 . 5/15
Thank you for tearing out whatever little pieces of my heart that I still had. I cried like twice in every chapter. You're an excellent author and I would love to see more updates from you. Keep up the great work!
cancer718 chapter 10 . 4/10
is this the how the story end? or is there still one last chapter?
Please update
Yay sasunaru chapter 10 . 2/10
This story is so great, please make ritsu survive, i know it says tragedy but i would like a happy ending. My grandmother died from leukemia and it is really sad, i giuess this is why the story got to me and i would like it very much if it had a happy ending, ritsu surviving. I got quite emotional in some parts cuz i know exactly how this cancer works and it is just horrible having to see someone you love going through it. The great thing about fanfiction is that it is based on imagination, anything can happen, things we wish could be possible become possible in these stories.
Anyways please update soon i will continue to read it no matter what you decide to do with ritsu, have a nice day
rachelrose2911 chapter 10 . 1/5
I'm atchuly dying at this point I'm just begging this won't turn out something like "fault in our stars "
But great chapter like always I'm completely in love with this story can't wait for the next one
firinchan chapter 10 . 1/1
aawww, update soon, yes?
violetmusime chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Shit! F*ck! so f*cking sad! why do you do this to me! such a heartbreaking and really moving story! I can't stop crying...and it's not the ending yet! F*CKKK! ( excuse my language, this happens if I get sad or frustrated..) great story