Reviews for Flowers and Letters From a Dying Man
toolazytologin chapter 9 . 4/10
"The past only becomes the past when you let it go." "Updated: 1/29/2013"

are you fucking psychic

but no seriously i LOVE this story its one of my all time favorites, i was just wondering, are you going to continue? im sorry to bother you

thanks!
xDarkxKurokox chapter 9 . 3/23
Goodness gracious this story is awesome. I wonder if you're still going to update this. But I really hope so. it's awesome., angsty and everything. I LOVE IT please update this. I know there are more readers out there waiting for this masterpiece to continue ;w;
Momoiro.keikoku chapter 9 . 3/11
It's been over a year since your last update and you have one or two chapters left... Update soon!
Every time I read this story it makes me cry. I had a friend die from intestinal cancer and this things back so many sad and happy memories. This story is so heart wrenching, keep up the good work.
midoribear chapter 9 . 2/28
well i just hope that chapter 10 won't take a year to be updated... oh com'on, its been a year since you've last updated don't make us wait for another year... T_T ritsu might just die then...
AllenWalkerXTrainHeartnet chapter 9 . 2/19
Oh! This is so good. I can't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks. *Sniffs* Anyway this is really good please update soon. I haven't cried this much ever since one the FanFiction's I read from Kuroko no Basuke.
LeadRose chapter 9 . 2/16
I have read both of your works on Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (the other one almost making me cry) and love both of them! I think you are an absolutely amazing writer and believe you should continue not only this story, but continue to write. I look forward to another chapter :)
Caramel-Rose chapter 9 . 2/15
THOSE FEELS MAN! Please update soon!
Wow this story is so good! Please please please update soon! I need to see how this ends haha. Anyways, GREAT story :P
yaoifan101 chapter 9 . 1/19
YAY finally :D im so happy :D i really hope that you will update soon . please please :D
AlexisCalla chapter 9 . 1/11
I feel so sorry for Takano When I read the chapter I become to cry a lot its so sad.
I cant stop to cry its so sad.
Please write more.
TheSeptemberProject chapter 9 . 1/7
You should really continue this. You left it on a major cliffie
Deathday1313 chapter 9 . 1/4
hi there. i apologize if im coming off as rude...but please simply think of me as one of your dying fans. this story has got to be one of the best. even though we practically know the end - a character death - it still can always tug at your heartstrings.

to be honest i haven't had a good cry like this in months, even a few years (im serious) and... - as i stated before, i apologize if im coming off as rude - it's been nearly a whole year now. i think it's time to put an end to this story, even though it may not be a happy one, for sure it will be one that we will remember.

i sometimes wonder why i even want to read tragedy fics, they often don't meet that happy ending quota. but beautiful stories like this, give me a bit of time away from the world, just to think about things. i don't know if you realize it but the ideas you place in here can nearly be one of the most life changing things ever - an obvious one containing onodera's condition - and makes you wonder, if you were ever placed in a situation like that, how would you take it?

this story by far has been one of the most heart-capturing fics i've ever read. there is no other one like this, so as a dying fangirl - sorry to state this again - please update, possibly for the last time for this story, or you never know, there may be a sequel, but that's my mind running off again.

your story has got to be one of the most captivating fics out there, i'm here to support you and your story - even your other story up. i loved that fic to bits - if you may ever need help. thank you for this story and i hope you continue to write more as long as you are here :)
PurpleScorpion chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I'm so stupid- there was a chapter 9. Anyway...

UPDATE SOON!
PurpleScorpion chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Oh my god- this story is amazing! You have to complete it! Or at least update soon...

Oh, and I prefer the current title better- it has a smoother flow.

UPDATE SOON!
biffborax chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Oh my gosh! This is so freakin' SAD! :'( Why why WHY!? I'm am litterally balling my eyes out! How could you to my poor Ritchan and poor Takano-san?!