Reviews for A Cross Between Dimensions
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/14
this is a great story can't wait till the next chapter!
Gold of Termina chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Good story and in my opinion everyone was in character.
Auto Kinson chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I'm kinda hoping Danny phantom is in this fic. Clockwork could be trapped in a machine, that's how everyone got stuck in the dimension. The shadow might be... Nocturne?
Kenzi333 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
He spoke! Oh my gosh that was so funny! Love your story!
Dark Shining Light chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
lol I know romance isn't one of the main genres in your story but I'm a BIG fan of robstar and Gwevin so when i read them both in your story, I squeal! Lol Please update asap! I really like your story and can't wait to read more on whats happening XD
ArianandXaia chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
No! Link! Midna!

Din it. :'(

Sorry! That was weird. Good chapter! :)

Twilight Princess is awesome!
Senrith chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
The flame the guy sent was discraceful he should've sent a flame of passion not hate, but I must conquer that you must make the chapters longer.
Zelda chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I just sat here reading this story through until this point, where it sadly ends. Your portraying of the characters is spot-on and fantastic; well, I did think Link would probably try to kill anyone who turned into an alien creature, but hey, your way was fine with me. I don't know who the Titan Teens are, but I enjoyed the story anyway. It made me LOL, literally. I love your ideas, and you should continue with this story. I hope I can find it again, but I probably won't...:'( (I just found this sight; maybe I'll join. Hehe.)
LOZ fangirl chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I love how you made all the characters already know Link and then be surprised when he talks. It a great story, you really should continue it if you have time.

zeldafan chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
this is a totally awesome story. i really like it. i do think it would be better if you put in some of the oringinal aliens like wildvine and benwolf in it. also i think you should put dark link in it just an idea he is my favorite bad guy in the entire zelda series.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
i love how you made link know next to nothing about ganondorf
piratehulkma chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Docter-this story is really great,everyone is in character and the plot makes sense and you should keep me im the doctor.

hulkma-what are you doing here?

Doctor-oh i'm just reading,do you have a phez by anychance.

hulkma-no and please get back to the tardis before something bad happens.

Doctor-oh don't be like that,you like me,well your oc's like me.

hulkma-sigh''alright you can stay for a while.

Doctor-alright then on with the story.

hulkma-mk.i got oc's you can use so pm if you want to,cya
Hero Dragoon chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
This is horse shit and bullshit. It's Hullshit.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Awesome! Keep it up!
DragonEmerald98 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Love. This. Story! Best one I've seen so far out of all three of them!... I've been inspired! PS: please don't abandon this EVER!