Reviews for Control, Alt, Delete
LuffyMarra chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Interesting so far. Keep going.
littlesparrow33 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
That was amazingly hot - found it a bit hard to breathe myself when I was reading! Looking forward to more.
y chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
that was hot, thank you very much for sharing.

please write more.

and hello. first story is so good? wow!
TheLadyLilith chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
"this is a good place to stop."

Stop. Stop? You're kidding, right?
Atlin Merrick chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Okay.

Um.

What?

WHAT?

No. I'm sorry. I...

There's something I mean to say. There is. But I'm breathless. As in truly finding it a bit hard to breathe.

These 2,000 words took me well over 20 minutes to read because I couldn't just *read.* I kept stopping to *re*read and savor and say the words aloud and then do it again and—your writing. It's beautiful. It is god damn fucking beautiful and funny and...

"Touch me, John," he says, and the world slows down, as if these words are a gunshot."

I can't quote everything. I can't. But there. That's enough. That's everything I can muster. This. Just this. Do not stop writing ever. Please.
Ariane DeVere chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Oh, NOW I get it: "Breathe" wasn't the title of the chapter, it was advice to the reader. Perhaps it should have been preceded by "Don't forget to". Cos I did forget. And consequently nearly fell off my chair by the end.

Wow. And other words, none of which I can force from my befuddled brain right now.

I hope you're having a fantastic time with Atlin, and will maybe see you soon!

Ari x
verityburns chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Holy fuck.

OK, I'm just going to leave this review window open for a little while, until I've cooled off a bit. BRB...

... ahem. OK, then. Where was I? Oh yeah. Right, if you are still with Atlin, can you just please turn right round and give her the most enthusiastic hug you can manage and tell her 'Verity says thanks for the rec'. Like, a really lot. Really. A lot. I owe you, Atlin.

This chapter was just... well... yeah, that. But it's not just the hotness, it's the humour too. The line:

"There's no point in trotting out the shopworn cliché about whether he's happy to see John or not. Clearly, he is delighted."

had me howling with laughter, which was inconvenient considering how short of breath I was at the time.

I hope you are enjoying London. I hope you are having a brilliant time. I hope you keep writing for ever and ever.

Outstanding!
Charm and Strange chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Mirror neurons? That made me laugh. (Coming from the anatomy major...) thank you for including mirror neurons in a sex chapter.
bookloverforeverandever chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Oh, I'm enjoying this so much. Please continue! Sherlock's throat...nnggh!
kriskascini chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
My mouth is foaming and you are my favorite hard working fanfiction genius writer right now.

That and how much of a puddle I am right now might just be all.
Ariane DeVere chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Oh My Fucking Good God.

As I don't have words right now, can I just say: What VerityBurns just said. With cherries on the top.

Having just spent the last two days with Verity and Atlin, this has rounded off the weekend just perfectly! This is an amazing fic, and I hope - nay, DEMAND - that you spend at least some of your time in England writing more chapters!

Enjoy your holiday - but write MORE, dammit!

Ari x
verityburns chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Holy smoke... what a fantastic story! I've been spending the weekend with Atlin and she mentioned this. The expression on her face just from even thinking about it immediately bumped it up my reading list and here I am, almost as blown away as John :D

Really, really well done, and switching to Sherlock POV for this scene: that was a great move.

Have a fantastic time in London, I'm just sorry I have to go home today and won't get to meet you, but I will ask Atlin to give you an extra hug on my behalf.

Verity, x
random-nexus chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Oh, this was gorgeously desperate and steamingly hot and awesomely tasty (hurr hurr)! I think my knickers are on fire.

(Also, whatever I did for the thanks at the end, your VERY welcome! ;D We can consider this ficcery excellent compensation!)
Thorn Wild chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
...Wow. Is that even allowed on this site? :P

I've enjoyed this story immensly so far, hope there's more to come in the near future!
IWillSkinYou chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Darling that was brilliant! I don't think I could have excpected anything better, and the line about John practically weeping Sherlock's name was probably my favourite. This was so worth the wait.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »